Forum Posts

Resolved! Does USPS First Class have tracking when it reaches Canada?

I've read conflicting information regarding the tracking of USPS first-class international parcel once it reaches Canada. Various answers depending on how old the post is. I have a package from Chicago going to Toronto. Tracking starts with 'UA' and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

How eBay has changed since my last experience?

Well haven't been on here for a while as I did most of my shopping directly from China or Amazon. Recently, I went on a shopping spree on eBay after 8 years at least, what I noticed is that most sellers claim to be located in USA while they're Asian....

Canpost

Been waiting on a part thru Canadapost, no delivery since rotating strikes start.Entered Canada thru cleared customs oct 24th.Fedex or purolator options.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

There really needs to be more monitoring of the false ads and Insane shipping costs

One single mason jar lid with a hole in it, 22,00 for shipping? I repeat, One single metal mason jar lid with a hole in it. 22.00 from the U.S to Canada8 oz of Enzyme spray cleaner 72.00 shipping, U.S to Canada. It's made in Canada ironically enough....

Crazy shipping costs from the USA.

I used to buy a lot from the USA. Now that has changed drastically. Recently my purchases have been from China, Russia, France and the UK. I'm in Canada about a 45 min drive from the USA. Yet it is far cheaper to have something shipped from across th...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

There are 4 lists what to each of them do?

Add to Watch List, Add to Gift Ideas, Add to Research, Add to Wish ListWhen ever I am going to buy something I see that there is a drop down menu which says add to list. I have no idea what all these lists do. I typically add an item to all four but ...

add to list.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Losing money

This is the second time i purchased and paid on ebay. And never recieved my products or got my money back.

Feedback Percentage not being calculated correctly

Hello,I was looking at my Feedback Profile earlier, and I noticed that the percentage isn't being calculated correctly. Specifically, in the "help popup", it isn't counting every positive review. In the screenshot below, you can see I have 17 positiv...

eBay 12Month.png

Listed item not available for delivery to Canada

I have been trying to buy items on eBay Canada but often get the message that the item is not available for delivery to Canada. My question is why eBay Canada list items that cannot be delivered to Canada? One would think that their website should on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ALWAYS BUY FROM CHINA !

== I M P O R T A N T == When shopping on eBay: ALWAYS BUY FROM CHINA, unless China doesn't have the item you want. Buying only from China, I have saved: $9,876,422,531.00 - just in shipping charges in the last year. If north america can't get their a...

• 49 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Buyers Beware?

Right. So. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and I know they have. Just want to bring some light to it. Ruby Lane... I was told to look up "group psychological harassment" by a seller* or organization of people working under one store name,...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping chgs from US to Canada

I would like to know why US sellers quote such large shipping costs for a single or double piece of paper (cross stitch pattern). Sometimes sellers price the item very low and then advertise the shipping charges at enormous amounts. For example, a x-...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't open item not received case

I won the auction and paid for it on the 27th of January. I have not received it (today is the 28th of March). Yesterday I tried to open a case and couldn't because the estimated shipping window had not closed yet. Today the option to open a case is ...

Frustrated with shipping from China

I only buy from sellers offering standard shipping, as most of the time it arrives in less then 4 weeks. with the exception of items being sent with a tracking number starting with SFC these take forever to arrive, and vary hard to track, Its my beli...

Global Shipping Program

Hi,In Canada, Ebay been a member since 90's.Global shipping . This system disturbs me and I will not use this system when the listing shows it at the only option. 1) Shipping time Item shipped from seller to global Sept 18th,Global received package S...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does this sound legit?

I am looking at LED flashlights by Makita(292738297904), the ones sold here(in Canada) are $60 and up, slightly lower in the US but I see one for much lower price($25.92 CDN) , unfortunately there are a couple of issues that I consider alarming:A= th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

DHL and its "wonderful" tracking

Just had something arrived at the door (not bought on eBay) this morning, delivered by DHL (only shipping option from the retailer I bought from). I got a phone notification at around 9am saying that my parcel is out for delivery. Checked tracking at...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sept 27 flash coupon: 15% off over $25us / $33cdn

Pay for your item by 9:00 PM Eastern Time on September 27, 2018Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKSOON...The Coupon is a 15% discount, valid until 9:00 PM ET on September 27, 2018.Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding...

HOW DO I CONTACT E-BAY.

How do I contact ebay.I ordered an outfit and received it but was to horribly made I had return it. The seller offered to give me a refund, and said that as soon as they received Its been over a month and I know that they have received it by now, but...