Forum Posts

China shipping to USA

Does anyone have a link to track shipping numbers from China that start with SY ?The seller indicates E-mail shipping but didnt provide a link/URLI searched but zero results for a track with SY.Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to file not as described...

I purchased an electric blanket. It does not heat. I sent a return request. The seller asked for a picture. I replied that I am old...I do not have a digital camera or cell phone with one. I told the seller it looks perfect so a photo will show nothi...

Seller violation and scams

I ordered a used iPad Pro 12.9 inch. Friday, September 21st at 1 AM. After paying him via Paypal, he modifies on Ebay the wrong description of my purchase which is "Apple iPad Pro 2017 Silver 12.9" 512GB Wi-Fi + 4G iOS10 4GB RAM Tablet By FedExMessag...

Listing practices browser price manipulation

Im getting soo sick of this ebay. Sellers are adding an item to the listing that has nothing to do with the title to make the price lower. What's friggin worse is now ebays sponsoring it. **bleep**. Looking for gifts for my gf. 500 listings for sweat...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item rejected by Canada Customs, no delivery

I ordered some chemical aid for my chickens back in April 2018 from China. I never received the order but last week received a letter from Canada Customs that the product could not be imported into Canada. I have sent the seller "Chinbaileu" a couple...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buying from outside of Canada with and without the GSP

So I have a few questions about buying from the US or other countries outside of Canada. (Correct me if I am wrong on any of this.) Okay, So, with eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP) When you buy from the US or any other countries outside of Canada,...

gsp.jpg nogsp.jpg

Import fees is changed after offer accepted

Import fees when I'm making offer is $38 but when offer accepted the final import fees jump to over $60... how could it not the same when I offered? now it became more expensive than I wanted to spend.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Please Fix Your Mobile App On Android

I've noticed a few things on the eBay mobile app on Android and I thought this would be a good place to report it, as I am not sure how frequently or if at all eBay looks on reviews on the Play Store. Bug #1 If you select a category you wish to look ...

Global Shipping Lost My Package

Global Shipping lost my package after two weeks with notracking info. Pitney Bowes support advised the package was lost in transit.Yes, I received a full refund but wanted the item for my collection.

Botched up the return process, am I out of my money?

I bought a camera but the seller sent me the wrong one. They agreed by message to a return. Now here is where dumb me screwed up. I've never done a return before so I was unaware of the process and rushed everything. I submitted the return request an...

China to Canada getting longer

Before ebay from to China to Canada used to take around 3-4 weeks. Lately from China stuff has been taking upwards of 2 months now. -Is Canada post still catching up from the Chrismas rush?-Did the mules on land or slow boats on water lose their GPS ...

Did not receive item that I payed for

Am I going to get into trouble for not knowing your guideline rules? I'm on disability with a breathing problem and sick A LOT of the time, until, hopefully I get fixed up, but to my order problem, I ordered a product a few months ago, my old address...

Resolved! Do sellers get a shipping reminder from Ebay?

I have been using Ebay for 12 years and just recently I am having a problem with sellers who do not ship.Does Ebay send out shipping reminders to sellers?All my payments are made with in minutes of purchase or winning bid..... literally minutes. Unti...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller says Item was wrong price

I just bought an item off a seller and they now said the price was wrong and if I want the item I must pay more (it was listed in a buy it now). They said they would refund me and when I asked to be refunded they said their Paypal wasn't working and ...

Trouble with seller

seller sold me an Anissa Jones art print a few months ago and he twice said that he sent it to me, shipped it to me, but it never arrived, and now he won't even send me a scan of the print and is ignoring me!!!!! I sent over 45.00 for the product and...

Have you been offered a bribe to change a negative rating??

My most recent purchase was a total failure......stitching incorrect, one hand smaller than the other, will nor inflate etc. I tried contacting the seller to no avail. I posted a negative review.....and suddenly ...they respond with this: Hi,sorry to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got scammed by a rude seller

Hello, this is my first post on the community, and sorry in advance with my bad English. Recently I purchased a gaming related account on eBay, at first it seemed pretty normal other than the fact that the seller is a little rude and violent, but aft...

shipped with singpore post item says info recived for period of time? Try this tracker

I had ordered an item from eBay a week ago that was sent from Singapore. I went to the website with the tracking number and to no avail, there was no update. I found many individuals talking about the Singapore post website being poorly designed and ...

Singapore post tracking.PNG tracking app website.PNG

Global Shipping Program

Do US sellers realize that the Global Shipping Program charges out ofthe country buyers (Canada) a very high fee that is a total rip off and goesdirectly to Pitney Bowes ? There are no import duties as they claim thisfee covers. I don't know if this ...

Why eBay charge import tax from USA to Canada?

I have purchased an Laptop from USA and it shipped to my home in Canada. eBay charge import tax on my Laptop over US$25. I just wonder is there any import or export tax in between US and Canada? according to NAFTA, there should not have any tax for t...

• 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Orders Coming From USA Delayed or Missing Entirely

Is anyone else noticing their orders from the USA arriving late or maybe never? On ebay and elsewhere, not toys for business, but craft supplies for personal use. And not sexy craft supplies like anything flammable or explosive but really dull stuff ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bought 128 GB phone, received 32 GB phone instead.

Hi, I recently bid on a 128 GB Google Pixel and won on July 29th. I paid promptly and it took 2 weeks to go through GSP and I finally received it yesterday. I checked the phone and discovered it was the 32 GB version. I contacted the seller and gave ...

• 48 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers in China

Interesting. I was in contact with a seller in China as I had not receivedmy item. I agreed to wait until the deadline before asking Ebay to step in for a refund. A few days before that deadline the seller cancelled the listing,which mean't I could n...

Classic happy planner

I bought a deluxe Planner cover for happy planner I need to know if classic same as deluxe thanks deluxe is more then 9 rings or if it will look bulky.

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

returns during holiday (away)

a seller i bought from recently, I had ordered an item for around 43$, and I had asked for a return upon receiving. the seller is super close by, it took one day to ship to my door. the seller accepted a return. They sent me a prepaid shipping label ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud alert

Seller is a fraud. 18.95 + free shipping is impossible for this kind of scale. I reported it many times but eBay refuse to shut him down.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors