Forum Posts

Deceived/framed Bidding?

An item is for bidding by the owner/seller,and few people with highly positive feedback put their considered bidding numbers slowly.Suddenly,out of nowhere,few users with zero feedback come to play and put different higher bidding number as if they a...

Resolved! Ticked at Ebay feedback system

I am writing just to complain about feedback system.I hate the feedback system as 60 days to leave feedback is not enough time.When purchases are made it can take 90 days to get items from China or other countries by post.I think it is unfair to both...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Disappointment

This is to show my disappointment with eBay and PayPal who didn't helped me with my case, I am relatively a new buyer and I bought an item that came from China but it didn't worked as advertised and I had to return it, the return shipping cost was to...

email lgv10 ORG.jpg

Search Suggestion - Hide Listings

Like many users, I have specific items I'm looking for. It would be nice to have the option to hide specific listings that show up in a search so I don't see them again. Craigslist has an option like this and I'm not sure why ebay hasn't added a feat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

can I pay for my order later?

I'm trying to buy two different items from the same seller and combine the shipping. asked the seller to send them together, he agreed but wants me to not pay for the orders so he can change/adjust the shipping charge.well, I tried that , had to comm...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Outbid notice and Sudden Change in Product

I had placed a bid on an item and was the leading bidder however I did not win and did not receive an outbid notice. I can understand this but my concern is that when I checked the listing in bids/win tab the listing for this item that I apparently l...

Confusing issue with seller and a broken item, and I can't find the help I need

(If I posted this in the wrong place please move it, or tell me how to move it, to the right one, thank you). A seller accepted a return on a broken item with missing parts, but would not send a label instead he contacts me and then tells me not to s...

I had to Verify it was me. What a pain

I was on ebay shopping for some cell phone stuff. I try to log in and am confronted with a demand to reset my password but no button or Link. Frustrating and humiliating that I am required to prove my identity and change my password. I spent 15 minut...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

private listing - bidders' identities protected

Wow, what a coincidence... 2 auctions by the same seller, both about to end, price keeps going up.So far a total of 9 bids on each in 3 days.... all 'private listing - bidders' identities protected'.I was going to bid.Thanks but no thanks!Seeing far ...

• 20 replies
  • 8 helpful

15% off on purchases. Ends 2am ET

Some limitations...please read. How to redeem your Coupon:1.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).2.Pay for your item by 2:00 AM Eastern Time on July 12, 20183.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRIMOSALE Terms & Condit...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Did eBay remove item location from the search page?

Before, this is what could be done, you could narrow down your search to your area or country: Now as of July 2018, that option seems to be missing: This is simply unacceptable and hinders the eBay experience. I would rather shop on sites where they ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Bucks Voucher

Not sure if this has been pointed out or observed recently but here is what I discovered using my eBay Bucks voucher. When you go to apply your voucher to a purchase it confirmed it was applied and then noted it on my Paypal email confirmation notice...

Global Shipping Program - Ebay's Achilles Heel.

Ebay used to be my go to place for anything electronic a few years back and I would frequently recommend it to others. Most of the items purchased came from the US (I'm in Canada), with some as far away as Texas and California. There was no GSP back ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

UV Resin from China to Canada

I ordered UV Resin a couple of times from China because it seems to be the only source that doesn't include shipping that is twice the product price. Yet I never received it. Is there something stopping it at customs? Has anyone been successful getti...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same Lens For Sale By Same Seller?

I was about to bid on an item,a lens,over eBay.I saw that a seller has that item for sale,but only in bidding format.Lens specifications and photos have been described and uploaded.At first look,everything is OK for bidding,but...I saw in seller's fe...

Buying from the U.S.

I won't buy from the US strictly for their shipping prices. I can order something from China for eg. an item for $10.00 CAD + free shipping, that crosses an ocean, then crosses the U.S. and then across the border to Canada.If I order that same item f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 27 $15 coupon code (ends Eastern time zone midnight)

What is the Promotion? This Coupon is a $15 discount, valid until 11:59 PM ET on June 27, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $75 or more on eBay.ca. Eligible items exclude ite...

Problem with seller

I bought a women's strapless padded bra from ebay seller it arrived detective so I contacted the seller told the seller what happened sent the info that was requested heard nothing from him the seller answered me back said that they lose records and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

lots of orders i dont receive lately is this normal ?

I have 5 orders that didn't arrive yet and is passed Estimated delivery date (From China) ... Some sellers want to refund me (If i receive order after the refund i will just pay it back) or resend ... but if they resend the order, and i received the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How does cancelling an order as a buyer affect me?

I wanted an item in the colour that was pictured in a seller's listing. I paid with "buy it now", and then the seller replied about 2 days later that he doesn't have the colour, and asked if he can he cancel the order. I really did want it, so it was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not able to bid/buy anything

Hey everyone so I recently created my account, and I am trying to bid/buy items, but it says I am only restricted to bidding on one item at once due to a buyer restriction. I am not sure why this is happening, I am assuming it is there until you offi...

USPS Priority Mail - Fast?

Just wondering if anyone has a current opinion of USPS "priority post" mail service coming from California. A seller from California has stated 3-5 delivery days to my Vancouver Island BC home address. thanks in advance...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Delivery status shows like a delivered , but I did not get the item. What to do in my case?

I have made my order. Saller shipped it to me at 29.05.18 . At 07.06.18 status of the item was changed to DELIVERED, but I did not get the item. I have even did not got the message from my post that I have a parcel. This is the track number that I go...

These article probably explain why Canada Post often doesn't collect taxes on items over $20

"De minimus threshold" (DMT) is postal service speak for the price cutoff below which they don't collect duty and taxes. This article sums up the problem with Canada's $20 DMT: "it makes little sense to have taxes that cost more to collect than they ...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Helpful Authors