Forum Posts

seller lied about theyre location

hi im i need help i bought something the sellers listing said usa even the pic of the item said "fed ex usa seller" well i come to find out from my tracking number hes in china **bleep** im very angry it takes a very long time to receive anything fro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

alot more than .029% +.30 $

Gross amount$257.50 CADPayPal transaction fee-$12.93 CAD Gross amount$277.12 CADPayPal transaction fee-$13.91 CAD calling paypal but anyone else experience this ?

you can purchase it and go thru ebay’s shipping prog

Sorry, my english is not good and I don't know well about ebay.I want to bid on an article, but they don't ship to Canada.I sent a message and they said to me "If you want this particular item, you can purchase it and go thru ebay’s shipping program....

seller has been removed by eBay

I paid for an item and found out after the seller was removed from ebay,i sent the seller a message 3 days ago but no response so i contacted ebay for help on an item not received,i pointed to the item and got this message-'We're sorry there's an iss...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Today only—20% off everything

Hi all, We're having a 20% off sidewide coupon today, June 6th, until 10PM EST on purchases of USD $50 or more (the $50 minimum can be met with a combination of items in your part totaling $50, or a single item). Coupon code (case sensitive): PICKDAD...

Thanks for a kick in the pants. Message received two days AFTER 8x Bucks promo expired. AGAIN

There is no bottom to the depth of my frustration with this. For the second time this month on a promo and the third time in other news (Seller Update) it appears that ebay's direct Message to me via eBay Messages about something presumably important...

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 8.10.08 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 8.10.19 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 8.11.48 AM.png
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Unlocking phone

seller refuses to call provider after I make the pourchas they said no do it your self Bell and Virgin Mobile said the owner has to call in so to avoid been messed around what do U suggest thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question: Return label for defective goods sold

In Canada is a seller required to send a prepaid shipping label to a customer, if the items are defective and do not work. Second question does this shipping label have to also be a traceable shipping option. I know the rules in the USA but wondered ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I buy the watch I want ?

I'm an old member on ebay I have bought a dozen of watches from ebay and several other items with no problem, since yesterday I cant pay for the watch I want to buy, ebay gives error that it need to validate my phone number via call, but it cant make...

Bought an item when eBay was offering 20% discount

Few weeks ago eBay was offering 20% discount on any purchase / seller. I bought an item and item was not as described at all. Seller refunded me but now I still need to buy this item again from another seller. Should I try to call eBay and explain th...

Overpayment of Items

When I see items listed with Canadian prices, I expect to pay that price. Sometimes, that isn't the case. When I go to pay for it, it is switched over to US funds and then switched back to Canadian funds again and I end up paying more through PayPal....

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Add note feature doesn't save

Whenever I purchase an item, I add a note when I receive it, along with with any other pertinent information about the item. UP to about a year ago, these notes were always saved (Add a note - next to item description under purchase history) but now ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP with today's date

I am running into sellers who must be relatively new since they believe they MUST use the GSP to ship to Canada.They either do not understand it or don't really care whether they lose a Cnadian buyer.I have gotten caught once only with this program a...

Some sellers cheating reserve-price fees by cancelling listings

Some sellers are cheating the reserve-price fee by setting the lowest starting price for auction listings, then cancelling it if it does not reach a high minimum before it ends. It says that the item was lost or broken, but then they turn around and ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't trust the feedback ratings as often as often the ability to leave negfeedback has disappeared.

By the time disputes are started or settled the ability to leave feed back has disappeared. Therefore you can not leave negative feedback . The result is that sellers ratings are more positive than they should be. You can not trust the ratings for th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

WWYD - should I do a Not as Described?

A dress a bought on ebay arrived. It was nice but totally off in measurements and doesn't fit, too small and way too long. The seller doesn't accept returns. Now I can sell it as I am also a seller, but part of me says why should I. Would you contact...

Resolved! How to file a complaint about the Global Shipping Program?

Getting quite fed up with this scam of a program, and the fact that you can't seem to actually file a complaint about it. Before useless replies chime in saying to use the resolution centre, this is of no help to my particular issue, since all the re...

Waiting for an item is ridiculous long

Recently, ebay allow all seller to set the shipping time after two month is nonsense.Seller is taking advantage to ship late. I never received an item before 3 months.How can buyer to wait ridiculously long for an item?This will be my last purchase o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay closed the case without much information

I bought an object and when I opened it, the paint was clearly flawed. I messaged the seller, it didn't work, so I opened a case with ebay. They gave us a couple of days to try to resolve the problem. Which after much messages, we concluded I'll send...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay going by the way of Dodo?

I've been on eBay for a decade or so and it used to be a place to find cool stuff. I've come to rely on eBay when trying to find something less ordinary. You can still do that, but, only if you have the stamina for it - and, I'm really tired. Dropshi...

• 11 replies
  • 3 helpful