Forum Posts

Global Shipping Program Cost Calculation

How are shipping cost calculated? I just purchased an item from England to be shipped to Canada and it is about 5 times smaller and lighter than something I purchased last month (also shipping from England to Canada) but the shipping quote is more. H...

Resolved! MIA packages

Hi,recently had three seperate buys not arrive. All three made first part of Jan.,all from Canada. Have bought from all three before and no problems,two several times. Wrote all three and was reassured items sent. One seller suggested post service hi...

Global Shipping Program - Antique Boxes

I wanted to provide buyers and sellers a warning about the Global Shipping Program (GSP). Although I have purchased several items where the sellers have used the program, there have been 2 occasions where I purchased items and they were deemed "restr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays "Global Shipping Program" cos

This may be a simple question and has a simple answer. WHY OH WAY is it so expensive? I buy a $30 item that has $10 shipping, no worries that's expected.... Then Ebay GSP wants an ADDITIONAL $10 Import **bleep** on top of that after I've already clic...

Globegistics is the slowest form of shipping ever!!! so irritating.......

Has anyone noticed that Globegistics shipping is the worst?? It took 5 days for it to get to the Globegistics location and now I have to wait for it to arrive in Canada. No tracking updates even though tracking is provided. This is so frustrating.......

• 18 replies
  • 8 helpful

Global shipping scam!!

I have NEVER paid duty or import charges on items and I have bought dozens of items through the years. My first item shipped with Global shipping I had to pay $8 extra to ship a record! I'll never buy from a seller using this cash grab again unless t...

• 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

how to email a complain letter to EBAY center

ORDER DATEOct 06, 2017ORDER TOTALC $3.54 Mini HD Megapixels USB 2.0 Webcam Camera Web Cam for PC Computer Laptop PC MSN( 262974026688 ) I didn't receive this item until now, how can I do next step?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

IS THIS SOMETHING NEW?? DSR's FOR BUYERS!

I have a second eBay account for purchases only and I was looking at my feedback and I had 14 DSR's (5 out of 5) for Shipping and Handling Charges . I have never sold anything on this account. I'm assuming that it is DSR's that I've given to past sel...

last purchase ill make from a GSP seller...

so besides the forced import fees (which is fine, since its legal) -it adds a week for my packages to actually make it into the system (to come to Ontario Canada)-the tracking is garbage, a normal USPS number I can enter on Canadapost and it will tra...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UK Royal tracked mail

I purchased an item from the UK in Jan and it was posted on Jan 18th by Royal tracked mail. The anticipated receipt date (according to eBay) was Jan 31st. I have never received it. All the tracking shows is that it was forwarded overseas to Toronto t...

Package held at customs

Greetings, I had purchased a product about a month ago and only recently had I found out that it had been rejected by the Canadian Border Services Agency. We regret any issue in regards to the customs clearance of the shipment you are currently expec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping

Is Erlanger KY where they process your order under the Global Shipping program ? I recently won an item on ebay however my shipping address came up as Erlanger KY and I live in Canada. I was notified by the seller about this address and I said I don'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! E bay seller ratings

How is it E bay gives a seller top marks as a seller who has only 72 stars yet in the feedback left for a 1 month period he has 10 positive, 2 neutral and 8 negative reports. Plus he has shut down public viewing of his feedback's. How can this make h...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel

how an item can not be cancelled even before paying for it .confirmation should be when i pay for the item not before when you do not see how much the total is . disappointed in Ebay. for the first time in over 10 years .

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Elite Armour telephone case

Beware of this Elite Armour telephone case with holster. It lasted me about 3 weeks and fell apart in my shirt pocket. I would really hate to think of what would happen your phone if you actually dropped it. Worst is Ebay makes it impossible to give ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customs

Greetings, I made a purchase last month on the 12th. The product is being handled by Fedex. The seller has just recently messaged me that my item had been stuck in the Canadian customs and I had "requested" for self clear, in which I did not. The pro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal one click checkout

I just went to do checkout on a purchase. Clicked on the PayPal option (rather than credit card) and clicked on the confirm button, expecting to be prompted for the opportunity to review and cancel. Instead of receiving that opportunity it simply pro...

Why am I seeing items that DO NOT ship to Canada on ebay.ca?

So I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem. I live in Canada (Ontario) and I browse eBay CANADA on a daily basis. Now lately I have noticed some sellers specifically from the US, are listing their ads on ebay CANADA however their listi...

• 18 replies
  • 9 helpful

Received item not as her description

Hi to all, It's the first time that I received an item but not totally like her description. I received my vinyl yesterday, and many songs jumped on the vinyl. 2 songs are not listenable. The seller make VG+ for cover and vinyl (Very Good++), but not...

Resolved! What next?

I've tried bidding on 8 items in the previous hour; to no avail.The auction countdown timer constantly freezes, and is incorrect even when counting down.I've reloaded pages countless times, cleared the cache, restarted my browser, and made several bi...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Payment with a PO BOX

The check out process is messed up. AFTER you hit COMMIT TO PURCHASE is says "THIS ITEM CAN NOT SHIP TO PO BOX" How messed is that? I live in a small town and EVERYONE has to use a PO BOX because they don't go Door to Door. PLEASE CORRECT THIS!!!! I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller is dissatisfied with the price sold

I am a member who buys a lot at eBay, I love to bid on several items that starts at a very low price, I think this is one of the main activities at eBay. But there is a disadvantage that happens too often in auctions, if the seller is dissatisfied wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tried to leave feedback...stumped...

I'm just curious...lol... Which part of "Love the Snoopy plush. Item as listed. Will purchase from again" went wrong? Couldn't leave that feedback because they "don't allow profanity on eBay" ... Just stumped...lol Many thanks.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping time vs when to make a claim?

Bought an item from a seller in china. Have bought from this seller before however the current item bought jan 7, 2018 says "Wed, Jan 24 - Tue, Mar 13" for delivery estimate. Now a little bit of simple math shows that the 60 day period would be elaps...