Forum Posts

Combined shipping

Hello EBayers. I have a question about combined shipping.I asked a seller if she could combine shipping on 2 items and she said yes.She then asked me to purchase the items and she would send an invoice.If I have already purchased the items, why the i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Was possibly sold a counterfeit phone battery in July 2017; found out in Dec 2017. Too late?

Hi, I bought a LG G5 BL-42D1F battery from a seller who claimed that the battery is genuine in July 2017.I'm sure most if not all of you've heard of how counterfeit items can look nearly identical to the originals.So because the fake battery looks so...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

If an item is not received and gets resent who pays shipping?

We recently (back in August..) purchased an item that wasn't received after 2 months and agreed to have the item resent with tracking number. The item finally came in yesterday but we were charged $10 COD.The seller said they would have the item rese...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sniping a large number of auctions using eSnipe service.

Hiya I have used eSnipe in the past, not in the last year or two. I may want to place snipe bids on about 150-200 auction listings, Canadian Seller (Canuck Bucks) all relatively low ticket items but, when I just checked their rate chart, it seems eSn...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

GIFT TO MYSELF

Happy New Year everybody - it's AGES since I've been on here & and thought I'd come back on a positive note. Neither Father Christmas or Santa Claus were good to me this year.....and I've been good, I really have - so what the heck?! Anyway thought I...

• 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Very honest seller

A seller from China recommended that I not purchase a certain item because of bad reports about it.I never expected that but this person was really honest and cancelled that order and reimbursed the funds for it.The item in question still shows up in...

Has anybody else who won auctions as-is had the listings removed and not received

I bid on smartphones mostly as-is as-is. Normally I receive the phones I win by the end of the estimated delivery time.I expected to receive one yesterday on the 21 and 2 more just after christmas in January. I have already sent the seller a message ...

Being cheated to close a case.

paid by PayPal in full.Product not arrived one month beyond latest delivery date.I filed 'Money Back' case.Seller said he will send replacement if I close the 'case.'Sucker me! Being cheated by this Chinese guy, I closed the case.It has been another ...

item not working

hi i bought an item in august (winter heated coat) just tried this morning. electric system it's not working can i have any recourse with ebay, sell, paypal? thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

over charged shipping fees

I'm so mad right now. Now it's personnel. Why do UPS charge so much for shipping fees? It's crazy.. It doesn't make sense. An item cost $5.00 + $13.00 or more in shipping fees. ?? It's NUTS.. Crazy. I aint gonna buy anything soon from the USA. Thank ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not accepting refund

I'm in a bit of a strange situation here trying to refund a seller. Here's the details of events in order:1) About three or more months ago I ordered a small item from China (Worth about $1.72 CAD)2) Item never arrived within estimated time so a refu...

Worried I bought an item from a seller that used a stolen credit card to purchase from amazon

I purchased an CPU from ebay for $245. It was listed as new, factory sealed. The item location was listed as Hamilton Ontario. The cheapest retail one that I could find was $304.99 + tax and shipping from Amazon.ca. I looked at the sellers feedback a...

Resolved! Negative feedback to seller removed

Wow. Long time user here. I just bought something that the seller had no reserve price set on, had a slight bidding war, ended up being the winner.Item ended up at a low price considering the item.Paid for it.5 minutes after, the seller contacts me s...

eBay Purchase for Christmas

Suppose to receive my Christmas gift purchase by Dec. 6th 2017 & now being told I could be Jan. 16th 2018. I would not have ordered this if I had been told up front that it wouldn't be here for Christmas. This is terrible, you tied up my funds and I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need more information on 3in1 Hydra dermabrasion

Terrible instruction came with this machine. Need more info.If there is anybody out there that has purchased a 3 in 1 Dermabrasion, Skin Peeling, Anit Aging, Hydro Microdermabrasion Machine,Model SR-685-4B-US. Please contact me How to use the machine...

Do you think I can refund this iPhone?

I bought iPhone 8+ here eBay.ca and I recieved it this afternoon.The thing is that I cannot even access the phone, the seller mentioned that it was locked on Xfinity(The US) I knew it but I thought there must be a simple way to unlock here. I live in...

Suggestion: Filter searches for items only sold in CAD

I find that using the search filter for sellers from worldwide, or from canada only, offers me very little functionality. What I really want to be able to restrict my searches to is items that are being sold in CAD. I realise I can set ebay to displa...

a seller raised price

1TB 2CH 960P 7"LCD HD DVR Wireless Home CCTV Camera Security System NVR Outdoor Your offer: US $200.05 (declined) Buy It Now price: US $209.99 Buy it now he or she raised the asking price to $259.99 usa fund from $209.99

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

consumer priority services warranty

Does anyone have real experience using Consumer Priority Services extended warranty? I notice their website gives no detail on the coverage offered and their reviews show no actual experience with claims only how easy it was to sign up.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Global Shipping question - Antiques

Much of what I will be purchasing are antiques, over 100 years old. (American Pottery - easily verifiable as to age) I should be paying 5% GST, plus shipping on items over 100 years old, to Canada,, correct? Pitney Bowes estimate on the auction page ...

Seller won't cancel

Hi, So I went to buy an item that was not being auctioned but rather I could pay for it then and there. When I got to the pay screen I realised the shipping cost was the same as the item which was too much for me ($75 for item and $74 for shipping). ...