Forum Posts

consumer priority services warranty

Does anyone have real experience using Consumer Priority Services extended warranty? I notice their website gives no detail on the coverage offered and their reviews show no actual experience with claims only how easy it was to sign up.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Global Shipping question - Antiques

Much of what I will be purchasing are antiques, over 100 years old. (American Pottery - easily verifiable as to age) I should be paying 5% GST, plus shipping on items over 100 years old, to Canada,, correct? Pitney Bowes estimate on the auction page ...

Seller won't cancel

Hi, So I went to buy an item that was not being auctioned but rather I could pay for it then and there. When I got to the pay screen I realised the shipping cost was the same as the item which was too much for me ($75 for item and $74 for shipping). ...

Tracking Shipments from China and Honk Kong

Hi all, There are several websites posted on older discussions related to how to track orders from China or Hong Kong. I have compiled a list for everyone's convenience and some instructions. Some websites are specific in checking only tracking numbe...

What if you receive a package you cannot explain or identify?

I have an interesting Ebay issue and of course I cannot get through to any kind of customer support online because my problem doesn't match any of the standard issues/questions rather frustrating. I have recently received a package of electronic part...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item not marked as shipped and delivery "Varies for items shipped from an international location "

Hello, I bought an item on November 22nd 2017. Listing said item would be shipped within 24-48 hours. I noticed that item had not gotten updated to "shipped" status after 48 hours. Another thing to mention about this listing is that it has no estimat...

This is the worse customer service ever! No emails? Not everybody has time to call your center.

I paid for an item three months ago, didn’t receive the item, and eBay removed the seller.i sent eBay the item number but cannot be found. eBay, I do have a screen picture of my order!this is the worst customer service ever! Why no customer service e...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! are soda signs from china a scam

are soda signs from china a scam..they offer signs for next to nothing with free shipping..i purchased a sign from china for under $30 with free shipping i paid through paypal with a prepaid visa card..the sign i purchased is easily worth $200-300..i...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Be very wary when ordering DVDs from eBAY. eBAY allows pirated DVDs to be sold on their site.

Be very wary when ordering DVDs from ebay. Ebay allows pirated DVDS to be sold on their site. Even when it is brought to their attention they will not refund the purchase amount for the DVD. Apparently there is nothing they can do. Ebay does not care...

GSP is an abomination for Canadian buyers

twice ive bought on ebay in the last year (not often anymore since its went down hill) and this new GSP is is the nail in the coffin for me, will not purchase anything from users selling using the GSP anymore. fees and shipping are higher than they s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Used "Request total from seller" on shopping cart, and suddenly committed to purchase but no invoice

I looked at one item, a lipstick, from a seller, checked the Shipping Info tab and saw they offered combined shipping (a reduced cost for each additional item purchased). There were 4 lipsticks I liked so I added them to Shopping Cart.When I went to ...

• 13 replies
  • 5 helpful

Overcharged shipping due to eBay's automatic invoicing?

Hi everyone, First and foremost, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but I figured this would be closest to getting the attention of any buyers who have had a similar experience. I have been buying from a certain seller on and off for a few ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some Montreal customers here? I need your help!

I'm in Montreal and I'm waiting for a chinese parcels who was ''customs cleared'' at Vancouver! So, now my tracking show that the item is ''arrived at Calgary'' not delivered, just arrived!!! i'm in Montreal, so is it the normal route to transit from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Many orders not arriving

In the summer I learned that I could get my craft supplies so much cheaper on here. I went on a bit of a spree and had about 80 orders (all small). At first they were coming in when they were supposed to or earlier but now I have had to contact the s...

Help! need to find a refund on a ebay gift card

please someone help me out. I was refund for a folding bed that i didnt ever get from the seller from Paypal, not ebay, the problem is that i dont have the Ebay gift card any longer. i have called ebay for help about 7 times and no help was given, so...

Duty free allowance and cheap Chinese shipping.

The Globe and Mail today has a story on both the Chinese use of the UPU parcel service loophole and duty free allowances. https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canada-post-phasing-out-controversial-shipping-discount-for-chinese-goods/ar...

global shipping

This is a scam and buy all the time on ebay and pushed me not to buy if seller uses global shipping

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Custom charges

Hi ebay i recently brought an item and now my post office is asking me to pay for custom fees. The invoice the seller sent me only include item cost and shipping. it did not say i had to pay additional fees. What can i do?

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

What can I do again these sellers?

First SellerPrior to buying 2 AS-IS smartphones, I messaged the seller whether he could combine ship both phones and waive the 2nd shipping fee. He said Yes, he'll waive them and ship them in same box thus saving us both shipping cost. I went ahead a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Missing from Purchase History

Item Id: 221958351297 purchased 2016-04-18 is missing from my purchase history ...and yes I have selected the time range of "2016". The item arrived in 43 days which is not unusual otherwise the transaction was uneventful. As a footnote I tried to lo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are the Asian sellers allowed to create variation listings with one cheap item in the mix?

Its extremely frustrating to try and search for an item such as an external cel phone battery backup, using price+shipping lowest first, only to have the results skewed because the seller has included a cord, or screen protector in the variations for...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! How can I check on my pre-order from a few months back?

So, around the end of may, I bought a pre-order on eBay and then a few months passed and just today the item was released but there was no way to access my order to check on the shipping or even contact the seller. So I was wondering if I could find ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

I couldn't find a way to talk with customer service. My problem is something different. How can I do

I asked to return an item in Sep 2017 and seller sent me a message. I should click on "See request details" box to reply, but whenever I click on it, a message appears that there is a technical issue, try again. The case is open until Nov 13 and I do...

Most Helpful Authors