Forum Posts

Package lost in transit?

I have a GSP item I purchased that shipped from the US, has gone through the Erlanger sort center and cleared customs. Since october 5 the tracking with Canada Post has shown that it is in Mississauga, has been released from customs and is now with C...

Resolved! View purchased item in feedback

I always used the link "View purchased item" in my feedback page to print the pages of the collectibles I won in order to put them in my binder. As a collector, it is very important to prove provenance of your items if you decide to sell them at a la...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-US Paypal accounts - don't get caught!

I've already posted in the GSP questions thread, but since I'll bet most people aren't checking that anymore, I'll start another thread - to warn people not to get stuck in the same trap I did! If you haven't already noticed, there's quite a few US s...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canada Post sucks

I am so mad at Canada Post. In over 10 years on eBay, this is the first time I had an item not delivered and Canada Post tracking shows delivered (September 22, 2014).I waited another 24 hours to make sure the idiots servicing the community mail boxe...

• 33 replies
  • 3 helpful

How can I warn other ebay buyers of a scam seller?

Avoid buying anything from !!! The guy is a scam and fraud! He took my money, never sent the item....I contacted him and he said he forgot....I gave him more time and it went outside the 45 day rule....I saw on his feedback he re-listed the item and ...

• 37 replies
  • 5 helpful

Leaving "indirect" negative feedback past 60 days time limit

I had a seller rip me off.I purchased an item from a international seller (China), the item was defective and according to this seller's policy, defective items are refunded in whole (return shipping included). I mailed the item back to the seller, s...

• 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canada Post Is Failing

I don't usually post on here but I am steaming!! I ordered two uniform items for my daughter. The brand is hard to come by in Canada and in order to be in compliance my daughter needs to wear the same items as everyone else and the brand is only avai...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

50% UPS Brokerage fee????

I bought an item that was $99.95 US. The Seller charged me $16.00 for UPS standard shipping to Canada. The package arrived and here is a Brokerage C.O.D. due to UPS for $54.17. What a rip! The seller said nothing about additional fees due IN ADDITION...

• 949 replies
  • 1 helpful

The scam Global Shipping

I bought item to Michighan the United States October 20, 2016 and the seller to ship the package until the October 24 all is well. After I have the following tracking: Thursday, Oct 27, 2016 7:28 AMERLANGER , KYArrived at Global Shipping CenterWednes...

• 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Issue about USPS Priority Mail International shipment to Canada

Hello everyone, I've bought a set of golf clubs last week and they are being shipped to Toronto, Canada from California. The sender shipped out the package via USPS Priority Mail International on Monday, June 3rd. But since June 5th, there were no up...

misrepresentation of item location

misrepresentation of item location is becoming more of a problem as sellers lie about the item location to get sales & higher selling prices. I realize that ebay is allowing drop shipping operations now but were not back in around 2002 - 2006 when I ...

Tracking shows it's delivered but it's not?

Tracking information shows that my item was delivered on August, 10th. It says it was delivered to the front door. I was home all day that day and there was no item delivered to my house. I contacted Canada Post who informed me to let the seller know...

China to Canada not arriving?

So, for a few years now I have been ordering cheap items from china, that otherwise are overpriced or not available locally (take for example, bright LED flashlights, laser lights, audio/video cables and adapters etc etc..) The shipping is usually 20...

Resolved! Seller is no longer registered on eBay after I made my payment !

Hello everyone, I won an item from this seller on April 08, and I made the payment on the same day via Paypal. The seller marked the item has been shipped on April 09 by UPS (No tracking number) but today I got a message from ebay saying that the lis...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error Code 70283

When I try to pay for an item I bought, I keep getting a red box that says "Your request could not be processed at this time." Error Code: 70283 This happens right after clicking on "Pay Now". It has been happening to me since yesterday & I've tried ...

How to report sellers who are misrepresenting their items?

How does one report someone who does this to Ebay? I've encountered a seller who continuously misrepresents both the condition grade and catalog value of his collectible items (stamps) in his listing title and description. It is deliberate, misleadin...

the seller sent the item I bought to 1850 airport exchange blvd #200 Erlanger Ky 41025..

this is not my address..I live in Canada. I have read somewhere that I should receive another tracking number from the above address but to date I have not. They have had this item since June 3, Will I receive my item? Approximately how long should I...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Be careful.,Seller ships with DHL....Huge costs at Canadian Customs!!! Wish I knew before!!!

Just wanted to let others know the problems with DHL....DHL...charge horrendous charges at customs for items to be cleared....I talked to the driver,,,and was told if I refuse the item and self clear I might lose the item....as they may send it back ...

• 58 replies
  • 12 helpful

Ending eBay Bucks Program in CANADA but not US????

After reviewing the eBay Bucks Rewards Program, we have made the difficult decision to end the Program in Canada. We want to thank you for participating in the Program and being a valued member of our community. You'll continue to earn eBay Bucks unt...

• 103 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receive Invoice from Fed Ex one Month later for Product purchase from USA

I received some products from the USA about a month ago. Total declared value on the invoice is $50, even though I paid about 4 times that. Surprise invoice from Fed Ex in the mail today for almost $13. Also, no easy way to pay, just a Remittance pap...

Ebay's Search Engine Does Not Work!

Hi All, Last night I was trying to find a movie that my daughter wants called Tai Chi Zero. I went to the DVD/Blue Ray section and typed in the search bar: Tai Chi Zero. The search engine did not find ONE SINGLE match. What I got was the too often se...

Best Offer Purchases

Many E-bay sellers offers "Best Offer Purchases". I think this is better than auction sometimes since you don't have to compete with other buyers. How does one know what the best offer to give so there is chance of seller accepting the offer ?How muc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller falsifying international shipping documents

received an e-mail from a seller saying they were falsifying the international shipping documents sending the item as a gift and putting a lower value on the documents than what i paid and if my government caught it at the border it was my problem an...

• 86 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Priority Shipping, Bah!

International Shipping is neither faster, nor less costly. I have shipped much larger shipments thru Rock Auto that took less time to arrive and didn't cost as much to ship. I might as well of sent the part on a tour excursion! The part I ordered lit...

Are all sellers from China dishonest? Which ones are thrust worthy?

I have purchased 3 items from sellers in China in the past few months and none of the items were as described. Not only that but the sellers tried to trick me into positive feedbacks only to go back on their word and not deliver their own proposed so...

• 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

No Shipping To Canada

Ebay has a policy which charges fees just not on the item sold, but on the shipping charges attached to that item. Therefore, American Ebay sellers are blocking Canadians from purchasing their items unless pre-arranged and even then this does not mea...

• 69 replies
  • 21 helpful

Why does Ebay allow dishonest Chinese sellers on here?

I have been looking at the negative feedback of all the Chinese sellers on Ebay and I am shocked that these scam artists, these liars, these crooks would be allowed to sell their junk on Ebay. It seems that most everything they sell is garbage and th...

• 13 replies
  • 7 helpful

Sellers not leaving feedback - Is this a new trend on eBay ?!?

Great! Over the last few weeks, I've had 5 sellers not leaving any feedback, even after I gave them 5 stars ratings. Why should they? It is just simple, basic curtesy IMHO. From my point of view I just find it rude, and I just won't purchase from the...