Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay and buyer protections

I feel really let down on my recent purchase, and wondering if anyone has any tips for me. I'm in a case where I need to return a new-to-me phone because it doesn't charge. The seller is 100% rated and sells lots of phones and advertised returns are ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long does Canada customs take?

Hi, I bought a package from a China seller roughly 2 months ago, the package was shipping through Yanwen and has not yet arrived. The tracking number says that it reached the Canada Airport 45 Days ago. Do customs usually take this long?

Fraud- never got my item and no refund

Luxury Geneva Women's Girl Watch Crystal Stainless Steel Quartz Analog Wrist They are fraud. I never got my item and they did not refund. They only reply trust us, we will refund. Just nonsense.

eBay's survey

This is funny... I got a survey from eBay to comment on my buying experience. But... I rarely buy anything on this account! That survey should have been sent to my buying account.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vendors are putting delivery dates on items which pass the 60 day feedback period. Item disappears.

Example. Purchase item December 15 2016. Vendor states delivery is between January 15 to February 20. After 60 days your item disappears from your PURCHASE HISTORY and all vendors are doing this. Putting delivery dates where the final estimated deliv...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake batteries

Bought 2 cell phone batteries that were promised to be real from a Canadian seller for $15.25 shipped. They do not hold a charge for longer than 3 to 4 hours. The original battery which is in need of being replaced lasts about 8 hours and is from 201...

Resolved! Seller offered me cash for a positive review

upon buying camera lenses from a seller, i got trashy lenses and so i requested a refund, seller offered me 2 dollars extra to give him a positive feedback.i checked the reviews of that seller before buying and they were all positive, and now that i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Difference between ebay.com and buying something from ebay.ca that ships from USA?

I'm new to Ebay and trying to purchase a laptop. What is the difference between using ebay.com (and buying something that ships from the USA) and using ebay.ca (and also buying something that ships from the USA)? In both cases, I probably have to go ...

Resolved! Trying to get a combined invoice. What am I doing wrong?

HiI want to by 6 light weight items from a Canadian seller who offers free shipping after the first item (shipping 2 dollars) When I hit buy it now on any of her items, it takes me to a page asking for payment. If I leave, it is gone from my buy list...

10 items never arrived. buyer protection expired and seller hasn't resent or refunded payment in

I unknowingly waited too long to make use of the EBay buyer protection on a 10 item order from Satisfyelec_______ . I opened 10 cases anyway and closed them when the seller said he would re-ship. He still hasn't after over 7 months. what else can I d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's up with shipping delays from China and eBay 1) not covering MONEYBACK gurantee; 2) feedback

My recent purchases from sellers based China starting from November has been disastrous when it comes to delivering to Canada. The average delivery time is more than 2 months, more like 3 months in some cases. One purchase I made in early December 20...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad seller

I have not received my item from this seller, I paid for my item on May 19, 2013. Now it is August...Of course eBay can't even go after him because its past the 90 days. That is ridiculous! I can't even leave bad feedback on his profile, warning othe...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping charges calculated seem excessive

I am trying to resolve an issue with shipping charges on a purchase.It seems that for multiple items from one vendor a charge for shipping of $25.00 USD was charged for each item.This calculated on the PayPal invoice of $225.00 USD shipping for 9 ite...

Resolved! Global Shipping

I ordered from eBayThen I realized they had my old address l contacted the seller to give him my new address was told had to. Intact GlobalMeanwhile they have not send my order yetWhy can't they put my new address before shipping to Global on this. O...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying with PayPal

why is it when I make a purchase I can pay with credit or debit card but not with paypal? I clicked on pay with paypal all I get is a blank window with a icon that keeps going round and round and then nothing, I know paypal is set up for Ebay what ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Winning bid on item turns out to be fake

Hello, I have won a bid. And it turns out it is a fake. Proof is going into the seller's feedback, someone else left a negative review claiming they are fake for the exact same item. I have not purchased the item yet but I have contacted the seller e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for these Disney Japan items!!

I have a few things from Disney Japan I am looking for. They're all Lilo and stitch items. Does anyone have them? If any one seller has all them what would it cost me in Canadian dollars and what the shipping cost me?http://store.disney.co.jp/en/g/g4...

I haven't received my ordered Item since 15 April 2017, seller is not replying me either?

I haven't received my ordered Item since 15 April 2017, seller is not replying me either?please help me what to do? i have sent him 6 emails and no reply i ordered a phone case on April 15-2017 and i was supposed to receive is by june 9th-2017 but it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why so long for shipping estimate?

I purchased an Ireland 1922 Overprint set from a seller in Beverley, United Kingdom, on Saturday July 22, 2017 and they say on Ebay that the delivery estimate for delivery is Wednesday August 16, 2017 to Monday Sep. 4, 2017 is that not way beyond the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Skip Paypal Account and Use Bank Account To Pay

Someone is asking me to purchase something for them as they do not have a eBay/Paypal account. They will put the money in my bank account but usually I pay from my Paypal account so I haven't noticed if I can choose what option to pay with.So, is the...

Re: feedback. I bought an item, paid for and received the item but can't leave feedback

The item has been removed from Ebay and I was left a message because the item was removed. Just curious, I had no issues but noted that I did not have to sign for the item. It was left on my doorstep overnight, so I was glad it didn't disappear befor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

XS Jump Starter cable from lxxstore88

Hi fellow buyers,I ordered and paid for 2 xs jump starter cables from seller lxxstore88 in Feb. Claimed shipment was sent by never received anything. Asked for refund and was told replacement being sent, today is July 19 and I have yet to receive sti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful