Forum Posts

ebay Bucks are back

Ironically, my autocorrect changed 'bucks' to 'sucks' in the headline to the thread as I typed it but, yay, the ebay Bucks program is back.

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 10.34.30 AM.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchased 3 items believing there was a discount

I purchased three post cards believing there would be a discount but apparently that's not the case. Buyer says that maybe it applies when checking out thru shopping cart. On top of that all three items have "free shipping" yet seller decided to char...

Gsp wait times

Just curious to how long packages usually stay in elranger before they ship out to Canada

Resolved! import tool battery

So I purchased a power tool battery from a US seller that ships with the global shipping program. When the auction was over and I won, it listed the total but $0 for the import fees. I paid for the item and it shipped. Now it is sitting at the GSP ce...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can you report a non performing seller?

Is there a way to report a non performing seller?. I bought a t-shirt and pay for it then the seller sent me a msg telling me that she miscalculate the shipping cost and want me to pay more. The fun thing is that she calcel my order and relist the t-...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

A seller in mailing me threats.

I ordered watch straps from seller, with immediate payment, got a confirmation of payment and an A+ review from seller. I never received a shipping confirmation or tracking number though. After months of waiting. I filed a complaint, following E-bays...

Resolved! I placed a bid on a watchand I did not notice that itwas not working and the shippingcost con seler

As per above Ihave emailed the seller on this issue and am waiting for a reply. Also my credit card is maxed out but I did not known that it was. I have made alot of bids which will need to be cancelled as I do not have the funds. I am disabled and m...

Resolved! What is this seller doing

The item usually sells for 220.00. He has it listed for 15.86 free shipping , new item, from china, has 0 feedback and 0 sales, what is he doing.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there a way to fix this error?

Greetings and Salutations, Whenever I click the "Pay Now" button, it gives me an error stating "This item does not ship to QC, Canada." However, both the seller and I are in the same area, which is Quebec. So I don't understand why this error keeps o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with a new seller

I am having a problem with a new seller on ebay. The item, a camera lens, was bought and paid for on July 10th in full including shipping costs. Within a day, the seller began to demand that I travel to Cambridge Ontario to pick up the lens as they d...

longest shipping city's

Does any one know wich is the longest area for shipping from Hong Kong or China to Canada thanks I was looking for refills for my planner for 2018 on here thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Witch is better Blackberry Z10 Q10 Q5 9000

I am looking for a blackberry but not sure what to go for and to find out witch is best like Z10 Q 10 Q5 the Blackberry leap: thanks 9000 9800 I need something that got wifi as well.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item location USA and it's not true it comes from China

Why people from China say item location USA and it's not true it comes from China? For exemple look vovotrade seller. From Asia it takes so much time to receive item and sometime nothing arrive. I'll never buy again something from Asia like China or ...

USPS glitch?

I just bought an item, it hasn't shipped yet, however the method of shipping seems to be USPS however both me and the seller are within Canada, is this a glitch?

Items marked as "shipped".

Hello all, I believe the policy of marking an Item as "shipped" when it has only a shipping label created from home or office needs to be changed. It is a way to give the allusion of quick shipping when in fact the item purchased does not get to the ...

Bidding higher on a item.. GSP shipping goes up as well

Ive seen this before .. I bid on a item.. 16.00 to ship global shipping.. I enter a bid a little higher.. the shipping goes up to 24.00 Not including the import fee which does not show the amount.. I get out bid watching the shipping amount.. up to 2...

Import Charges for Canada is just wrong!

They collect on our side if they want duty.I have had to pay twice at times! Not fair! Canadians are allowed to bring $200. across the border without paying anything. I can see if item is over 200. but not under that.

Paying for items... eBay & PayPal have a problem

I try to pay for my items and I only get to pay one at a time even if going to the same seller. Also having to put in your PayPal password EVERY time I make a purchase. And sometimes the password page is twice it's normal size and won't accept the pa...

Enlarged page won't let my sign in IMG_1737.PNG

Headline vs Description

Quick question, bid on a lot of old trading cards based on the headline and provided pictures of the cards. While the Headline claimed them to be MINT, the description is as follows. "You are bidding on a lot of 11 MINT condition base set Pokemon Car...

On a $10.order Global ship charged $49. ship? How do I get rid of them. Will not pay this amount

I am beyond words on this issue. I am not sure if this is something I registered for s I must be crazy. I am a disabled Buyer on eBay and buy no means rich.charged me $49.00 shipping fee on not even a $10.00 item? ARE THEY INSANE? I want them gone, n...

Ebay Has Slowed to a Crawl...What To Do?

Browsing the Ebay website the past month or so has been agonizingly slow...to the point where I've basically given up looking. One single page can take minutes to download...time enough to put on coffee and drink it...providing the page doesn't freez...

Resolved! Seller never seemed to mail item

I purchased a juicer on June 3 and it said that it would be shipped in 5 days. I emailed the seller a couple of times before the seller said "your purchase has been shipped already and we will provide you the tracking info through paypal asap, We wil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors