Forum Posts

longest shipping city's

Does any one know wich is the longest area for shipping from Hong Kong or China to Canada thanks I was looking for refills for my planner for 2018 on here thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Witch is better Blackberry Z10 Q10 Q5 9000

I am looking for a blackberry but not sure what to go for and to find out witch is best like Z10 Q 10 Q5 the Blackberry leap: thanks 9000 9800 I need something that got wifi as well.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item location USA and it's not true it comes from China

Why people from China say item location USA and it's not true it comes from China? For exemple look vovotrade seller. From Asia it takes so much time to receive item and sometime nothing arrive. I'll never buy again something from Asia like China or ...

USPS glitch?

I just bought an item, it hasn't shipped yet, however the method of shipping seems to be USPS however both me and the seller are within Canada, is this a glitch?

Items marked as "shipped".

Hello all, I believe the policy of marking an Item as "shipped" when it has only a shipping label created from home or office needs to be changed. It is a way to give the allusion of quick shipping when in fact the item purchased does not get to the ...

Bidding higher on a item.. GSP shipping goes up as well

Ive seen this before .. I bid on a item.. 16.00 to ship global shipping.. I enter a bid a little higher.. the shipping goes up to 24.00 Not including the import fee which does not show the amount.. I get out bid watching the shipping amount.. up to 2...

Import Charges for Canada is just wrong!

They collect on our side if they want duty.I have had to pay twice at times! Not fair! Canadians are allowed to bring $200. across the border without paying anything. I can see if item is over 200. but not under that.

Paying for items... eBay & PayPal have a problem

I try to pay for my items and I only get to pay one at a time even if going to the same seller. Also having to put in your PayPal password EVERY time I make a purchase. And sometimes the password page is twice it's normal size and won't accept the pa...

Enlarged page won't let my sign in IMG_1737.PNG

Headline vs Description

Quick question, bid on a lot of old trading cards based on the headline and provided pictures of the cards. While the Headline claimed them to be MINT, the description is as follows. "You are bidding on a lot of 11 MINT condition base set Pokemon Car...

On a $10.order Global ship charged $49. ship? How do I get rid of them. Will not pay this amount

I am beyond words on this issue. I am not sure if this is something I registered for s I must be crazy. I am a disabled Buyer on eBay and buy no means rich.charged me $49.00 shipping fee on not even a $10.00 item? ARE THEY INSANE? I want them gone, n...

Ebay Has Slowed to a Crawl...What To Do?

Browsing the Ebay website the past month or so has been agonizingly slow...to the point where I've basically given up looking. One single page can take minutes to download...time enough to put on coffee and drink it...providing the page doesn't freez...

Resolved! Seller never seemed to mail item

I purchased a juicer on June 3 and it said that it would be shipped in 5 days. I emailed the seller a couple of times before the seller said "your purchase has been shipped already and we will provide you the tracking info through paypal asap, We wil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping pains again, so annoying.

Bought an item in Germany for 28-ish dollars. The shipping was 68, insane - but I really wanted this item. Shipping was listed as Standard Int'l Versand but tracking now shows it's UPS. I've had terrible experiences with them before, if I had known i...

Resolved! Multi day delay for GSP items for "labelling"

I'm a Canadian buyer. I've been on eBay for almost 20 years. I have two US purchases that I'm currently waiting for delivery on. One was received at the KY depot 3 days ago and has not moved since. I could easily have driven to pick up the package an...

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

GSP charging after the fact?

I tolerate GSP at the best of times if I really want an item. HOWEVER. I recently placed an Order that said my import charges were 0 only to have pitney bowes charge my paypal an additional 20.00 a day or so later. I'm fine with paying the fee if it'...

Shipping from china takes forever!

I have been an ebay active buyer for over 10 years now and always loved the experience. For the last 8 months it has become such a frustrating process. It seems most of the items i am interested in are from china. It use to take max 1 month or 5 week...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help finding the correct carrier

hii bought a few things and got a tracking numberthe trackimg number starts with DDU (DDU9999999)does someone know which carrier is this?i dont know how to track the orderi have tried 17track / dhl no successthanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

what on earth do I do when a paid not-yet-received order disappears from my purchase history??

It wouldn't matter but this seller has turned out to be really shifty and between 1/3 and 1/2 of the items will be missing. How on earth will I get a refund for missing items if this is not even showing up on my purchase history? Is there anywhere el...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a pending return to a seller, will I get a shipping label? Who pays for the shipping?

HI Everyone,I received an item that was dirty, I contacted the seller and he has been anything but pleasant. I generated the return with ebay, ebay says I will receive a shipping label, who pays for the return shipping?he says he will not generate a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I do when an item proves to be fake over time

Item purchased in January seemed legit at the time but the wear shows that the item is fake (the printed label on an iPhone case is scraping off where the real one would not). I've tried opening up a resolution but the item is too old and the Help & ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful