Forum Posts

Omitted damage (dings and dents), should I pursue?

Hi, I just received an iPad in the mail that I bid on a few days ago. I paid normal price for an iPad of its specifications. I just took it out of the package today. It has pretty substantial damage on all four corners, and a somewhat small but defin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller marked my item as "delivered" eventhough tracking says otherwise, how can I open a case?

I've never seen this happened before, maybe it's a new feature that ebay added, I don't know. I ordered an item on March 20. The estimate delivery date was April 25 as the latest. Everything was normal until mid April when I checked my order and saw ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it common for sellers to cancel an order or pretend to ship it when the auction price is too low

In the past two weeks, I have bid and won two auctions which for sure both went far lower than what was expected. The first one, I went on the sellers site and added an item to try and help him, He shipped the second item and made it seem like both w...

Slow mail and tracking that can't be tracked

I'm **bleep** off my last few items from eBay never shows up and if they do it takes up too 3 months too get here and no tracking numbers work 5 years ago you would have your item right away now I wait months and hafe the time don't get my items I'm ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

international pacakge

i was just wondering how long it took to received an international package here in est canada. i ordered 2 items from china february 28th and still didnt received any.thank you

How can I tell which seller sent my item?

I purchased the same item from three different sellers.I received one item so far.How can I tell which seller it is from when none of the numbers match up and the return address (Hong Kong) is not the same as any of the vendor names?There is also no ...

Import Charges **bleep** GSP??

I'm in Canada and trying to buy a used hockey jersey on eBay. Jersey is $103 after exchange rate, shipping is $29.26 CDN and Import Charges are $24.01 US. So in the end shipping will cost me about $70 CDN for shipping. How can they justify $24 US for...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canadian Pricing ON eBay.ca

I see that there have been other complaints similar to mine on this site so I know others have experienced the same eBay.ca disappointment as me (I expected charges to my Canadian credit or debit card to be applied in C$ and refunds to be applied in ...

Products from China

Hi. First time here. Anyone having any difficulty getting products from China? I ordered a couple of small knives from China a long time ago and they still haven't arrived. The dollar value isn't much so I'm not in a panic but I'm really tired of wai...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was robbed by seller

I was robbed, Do not buy from this seller, they do not take responsibility for their products, I bought a imaxb6 charger...I received it broken and now they are ignoring me

GSP refund on item not as described?

I paid 480 and got a cell phone that wasnt as described. On my PayPal I also paid a separate $80 to global shipping center on top of the $480. Do I get that $80 back also?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I just made a purchase and 30 minutes later ebay says they have removed the listing. Why?

How can I find out why ebay removes a listing? This has happened three times in the last month after I've made a purchase and I'm getting tired of it. Ebay also removes listings from my summary page if I open a case and then I have no way of tracking...

How can you resolve getting refunds on non received items on pre-orders? Too much time has passed

I have bought items from this seller previously, he had two pre-orders that my son was dying for last year so we purchased them. Noe the items havent been received, its too long so i cant even leave negative feedback. It's also too long so both ebay ...

Why so many cancelled auctions?

This isn't a one off, this is a daily thing. It's getting REALLY aggravating. I'm guessing the bids didn't go high enough for the seller's liking (not that that's really an excuse - that's what reserves are for) but a couple of these were things I wa...

Constantly

Has anyone from Canada bought something from Russia? If so how long did you have to wait for it?

Hi there, Wondering if anyone from Canada has purchased an item from Russia and if so how long did it take to arrive to you. I ordered a product over a month ago and have been tracking it but it doesn't appear to have left Russia yet. Just keeps goin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chinese sellers lie too much, I have not received many items, and when you contact them, they lie.

Items from China take too long, and when you contact them, it still never arrives. They will say go ask your neighbor, are you kidding in my neighborhood it will be gone. They always say it is on its way and I cancel the complaint on ebay and nothing...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

How long before you cannot leave a feedback?

Anyways, I finally got my package from seller....he delivered it on 06 February 2017 and I only got it on 20 April 2017. It was 20 days past the "Estimated delivery date"!!! We had emailed each other to find out the problem....at the moment it seems ...