Forum Posts

I was robbed by seller

I was robbed, Do not buy from this seller, they do not take responsibility for their products, I bought a imaxb6 charger...I received it broken and now they are ignoring me

GSP refund on item not as described?

I paid 480 and got a cell phone that wasnt as described. On my PayPal I also paid a separate $80 to global shipping center on top of the $480. Do I get that $80 back also?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I just made a purchase and 30 minutes later ebay says they have removed the listing. Why?

How can I find out why ebay removes a listing? This has happened three times in the last month after I've made a purchase and I'm getting tired of it. Ebay also removes listings from my summary page if I open a case and then I have no way of tracking...

How can you resolve getting refunds on non received items on pre-orders? Too much time has passed

I have bought items from this seller previously, he had two pre-orders that my son was dying for last year so we purchased them. Noe the items havent been received, its too long so i cant even leave negative feedback. It's also too long so both ebay ...

Why so many cancelled auctions?

This isn't a one off, this is a daily thing. It's getting REALLY aggravating. I'm guessing the bids didn't go high enough for the seller's liking (not that that's really an excuse - that's what reserves are for) but a couple of these were things I wa...

Constantly

Has anyone from Canada bought something from Russia? If so how long did you have to wait for it?

Hi there, Wondering if anyone from Canada has purchased an item from Russia and if so how long did it take to arrive to you. I ordered a product over a month ago and have been tracking it but it doesn't appear to have left Russia yet. Just keeps goin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chinese sellers lie too much, I have not received many items, and when you contact them, they lie.

Items from China take too long, and when you contact them, it still never arrives. They will say go ask your neighbor, are you kidding in my neighborhood it will be gone. They always say it is on its way and I cancel the complaint on ebay and nothing...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

How long before you cannot leave a feedback?

Anyways, I finally got my package from seller....he delivered it on 06 February 2017 and I only got it on 20 April 2017. It was 20 days past the "Estimated delivery date"!!! We had emailed each other to find out the problem....at the moment it seems ...

Resending

When a item doesn't arrive and the seller says they will send you a new one for free ( although you have paid for the item and not received it so it isn't free ) what do you do if you don't receive the 2nd ordered item. Buy the time the second order ...

Resolved! I didn't received the item. Seller said I will lose the buyer protection if they resent it?

I purchased an item on 03-Feb-17. It is April now so I sent an email to the seller that I didn't receive the email and request the seller if it is possible to re-sent it with a faster carrier. I think they should cover the cost. If they resend the it...

Canada Post (CP) Taking Forever to Deliver from China?

Just received an item from China, was ordered nov20!! Tracking shows arrival in Canada dec 7(no tracking beyond this point) so CP took 4 months to deliver! This is happening all the time now- 2,3,4 months delivery. Up until 6 months ago items from Ch...

Whats the problem with Canada Post???

Just received an item from China, it was shipped Nov.20, 2016!!! Tracking showed arrival in Canada Dec 7(no tracking beyond that point) so exactly 4 months for cp to deliver it. This is happening all the time now- 2, 3 months delivery from China, thi...

Purchased an item and Ebay within a couple of hours they deemed the seller a fraud and the product.

Purchased an item and Ebay within a couple of hours they deemed the seller a fraud and the product. sent me an email saying there is nothing further i needed to do with the item or seller. 21 days later i get a notification that my account is going t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refund received, unhelpful seller

My seller has not refunded me the money for the returned item. I contacted the seller but they never reply on time and when i get a reply they never mention when they will send the money. Please help

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors