Forum Posts

leaving feedback

So i bought something from china took about 25 days to get here than The bag was empty with a rip in it looks like it had water damage etc. so I contacted buyer they sent me new one got today about 15-20 days now so around 40-45 days it's been i can'...

Resolved! Something weird is going on with China Post

I ordered two items on the same day. One was shipped January 7th and the other on January 8th. I got the first one a week later. It is now January 23rd. I checked the China Post tracking and it is still at "Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exp...

Resolved! USA Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box®) to Canada

Hi, I want to purchase an item but in the shipping description it only saysship to "United States"service: "Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box®)" I am in Canada, if I purchase this item what will happen ? Will the package eve...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post at it's finest :(

I have a item on the way. I live north of Saskatoon.My trackingDate Time Location Description Retail LocationSignatory Name2017/01/2210:05EDMONTON, ABItem departed 2017/01/2208:23WINNIPEG, MBItem arrived 2017/01/2108:13SASKATOON, SKItem departed 2017...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

pictures of postcards after auction is over

I bid on a lot of postcards and lost pictures overlapped a bit so hard to recognize specific locales ,asked seller if he could send me pictures of requested postcards{4} and EBAY BLOCKS IT.auction over what is the problem????

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying for an item with paypal and being unable to do so.

Maybe somebody can help me here. I saw an item that was for sale in the states and I live in Ontario, Canada. So I clicked on the buy now and it took me to the checkout but when it did the paypal option for it was greyed out and the message in red sa...

EBay has started supporting chinese scammers

I have now been scammed twice due to trusting these chinese scammers. Now i know how they exploit the system...1 .your package doesn't arrive, 2...you message them with regards to your issue....3...they very quickly get back to you and say we will se...

Items not showing up!

I have ordered several different items over the past year, all coming from overseas (china or that area) and they take well over two months to arrive or they do not show up at all. I have ordered items from Russia that have shown up within a week. Wh...

I was charged with import fees that were not listed

Few days ago I bought 2 items from the United States to Canada shipped by the global shipping center. I had no import fee on one and the other had a 10USD (13.14CND) import fee which I paid and was in the invoice. I looked at my paypal account today ...

edit3.png edit4.png Screenshot from 2017-01-18 16-44-32.png edit2.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller is not responding to warranty replacement request.

Contacted a seller about an item before purchasing, assured that it had a 1 year warranty, it has failed and now they claim it only has a 6 month warranty and will not respond to my messages. Ebay customer help is so hard to navigate through. Help!!

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Fresh Cut Flowers

I've been trying to find a place so that I can order flowers for a friend in another Province. When I check for reviews they're all abysmal. It just occurred to me that it might be possible to do this via eBay (where I'm more comfortable). Does anyon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Billing currency

hiive just bought an item from a seller, i'm in canada, the seller is in canada, the currency says canadian dollars yet my credit card is charged australian dollars? this has happened twice now.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need some advice re purchase

I need to buy a USB 3 hub with on and off switches like this one. When I look on ebay most of the sellers are from China, Hong Kong or Malaysia, if I look at a large online retail seller (BB) they don't stock what I want but most of them are made in ...

usb hub.JPG

Resolved! Bogus email?

Good Day All: I've waited to see if anyone else mentioned this but no one has. That in itself may be the answer. The Question is has anyone else received a notice supposedly from ebay asking us to sign a petition requesting fewer duties. I received t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

US SELLERS SHOULD KNOW BETTER ABOUT EBAY'S GSP: TWICE THE COST AND TIME COMPARE TO DIRECT USPS!!!

Could you please tell me the advantage for US seller to send through ebay's Global Shipping Program, compare to send through directly with USPS international packet with tracking number? This seems a big scam from ebay: double shipping price and almo...

buying as a guest then registering

Hey everybody. So I just bought something as a guest and now I registred with the same address I used but cannot find the item in my order history! Do you know how I can add it, so that I can have information about my order? I have the access code th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping

I am in Canada. I definitely will not use this Global Shipping again. It costs extra and yet the package seems to travel all over the place. I have one outstanding item that was ordered weeks ago. Tracking shows this item is still moving around the U...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Parcels from china arrive well outside the time allowed to claim under the guarantee

I have 6 outstanding parcels from China and Hong Kong that have not arrived within the guaranteed window. However this time is not realistic given the information I received from Canada Post and my previous experiences. How do we get Ebay to change t...

Guitar buying? or selling? what are the Rules now?

I think ebay should be helping here.. Reading on a forums .. Ive noticed fish and wildlife have taking the wood products on guitars to another level.. anything rosewood of any kind can not be shipped freely accross boders to other countries with out ...