Forum Posts

Prices

Can someone explain to me why a pair of cheap novelty handcuffs goes for $5000 or a cheap plastic toy from Wal-Mart goes for $200? Does eBay not care about ridiculous prices? Plus, when it says "10 sold" you mean ten people actually paid $5000 for a ...

UPS The big rip off American Company

UPS is an American company. We as Canadians need to stop supplying the American economy.DON'T USE UPS, use USPS!I had a warranty tablet sent to America by CP and it was sent back to me through UPS. This was a warranty item that their money Hungry bro...

anyone pre-order dvd from seller

Never posted so don't know where to post. But I know a lot of people pre-ordered a dvd the walking dead complete 4th season from seller and never received the item and they said place a not received knowing it was to late and we are out the money and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need info on 3 items but no sellers will not reply to my request, are sellers permitted to do this

I have been trying to get info on 4 different items from 4 different sellers from the UK but neither will reply. The items are greenhouse heaters that it seems I can't get in Canada or the US. I have sent several request by E-Bay along with two of th...

Never recieved 2 items... same buyer...

Hi, I bought two items from this person: and never received them. I sent them a complaint and tried to remedy a solution as ebay recommends so they tell me they will send another one... fine. So I wait .. and wait ... and wait.. Nothing. So I try to ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

CAN EBAY CRACK DOWN ON CHINESE COSTUME SCAMMERS?????

Scammed once and refunded, now i bet ive walked into another. after this time im now famillar with the signs to watch out for. All these accounts pushing dollar store **bleep** with 100% feedback, suddenly putting out 50+ auctions for expensive costu...

item not recieved yet

hi everyone i orderd an item from china and it was shipped on the 1st of august according to ebay and the item still hasent arrived 25 days later should i be worried? does it usually take a month for an item to be delivered from china to canada? shou...

Help - Scammed by user

I am looking for some help with an issue but I can't seem to find a solution through ebay. Over 45 days ago (I'll explain why) I ordered an item from the user listed in the subject line. After it arrived over a month later (Way late) the item itself ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving a neutral feedback.

I currently brought a flashlight (HOT SELL ONE)~ about a month ago and I left a neutral feedback and give some starsto the seller. About a week ago the seller send me message because I had left a bad feedback to them. I email backfew times to explain...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wish to buy meter which uses batteries I have

I wish to buy Digital LCD Indoor Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer Hygrometer But the ones I see uses LR44 Battery which I don't have. I have lots of CR2032, CR2016, CR2025, and 377 cell batteries at home. My question is- can I search on E-bay w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seem to me that item from China, sold on eBay often don't work properly or unsafe to use.

For example I bought a Xbox One power brick recently and to my surprised when it arrived it was much lighter than the original. Only 325gr the one that come with the Xbox One is more than double that. It look like the power brick but the empty versio...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help is this shill bidding?

Hi everyone i was bidding on an item and now somebody else bid 12 times to increase the price of my bid. That person has ZERO stars on their ebay account, no history of bidding in 30 days so its most likely a new account. Do you think the ebay seller...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

paying for multiple purchases indidually

How do I set up my store/listings so that customers do not purchase and pay for items including shipping individually,resulting in me refunding their overpayment for shipping. Some have no problem and wait for an invoice but many others do not.Lately...

NEED HELP - Fake MicroSD Card, Disputed, Paypal wants me to return the item with a tracking number.

So I bought a Sandisk 64GB microSD card for $30. The card turned out to be fake. Tried to work out a resolution with the seller, however the seller will only refund me if I return the item in its original condition. The seller kept avoiding my questi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Considering a purchase, not sure if I have the funds?

Hello. I have a pre paid Visa that I have been using to make purchases. I cant find the actual card so I am unable to check the balance. I have a rough idea of what is left on it... just wondering if I make a purchase ( non auction ) and I don't have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid outside US refused

Bid on item #390908782656 Shipping description said" Will not ship to Canada" I was prepared to ship it to Blaine Washington. Ebay refused my bid. Why?Baeywatcher

Why is this feedback denied?

hi, can you help me? I want to leave this neutral feedback for an item I bought: 'Had to wash it prior to use it because of a very strong chemical odor' but the system keeps refusing it, claiming 'Your Feedback comment contains prohibited words or We...

Any particular reason whenever someone gets ripped off,it's most often a seller from China

This is not a racial comment lets be clear about that. Every time i have had any issues as a buyer those problems have always been with a seller from China ? Yet i have sold several items to Chinese buyers without any issues ? Just wondering why this...