Forum Posts

Ebay Global Shipping is horrible, slow and overpriced

For the amount that eBay charges on this farce of a program, they should be ashamed. What a scam. Ordered a product that was shipped from Minneapolis where the journey began. It bounced accross the US going from Ohio to Kentucky. It finally gets to c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 43 helpful

purchsed a refurbished item that is cosmetically damaged

Hey allI recently purchased a refurbished Miele vacuum and it arrived with considerable cosmetic damage. I had it replaced and the same issue but with less damage. They are now telling me I have to expect some damage as it is refurbished but from wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program Scam!

This GSP is getting super annoying and I refuse to buy from US sellers that opt for this program. The issue here is that Ebay forces you to use the GSP and charges duties and taxes on your item, even when it's low value. According to the Canadian leg...

• 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping Issue: Seller not refunding

Purchased a lighter from the States. It appears the shipment was refused (border security issue?) and is supposedly being returned to the seller. After a few days I reached out for a refund but was advised it would be sent when he gets the item back....

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Retraction accepted at the moment auction ended

TIL I learned that a bid can be retracted at exactly the same time the auction ends. I was keeping tabs on a computer, and intended to bid in the dying moments of the auction. Two hours before the end of the auction, someone doubled the bid to $3,500...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Guutar damaged during GSP delivery

I found a guitar (from the UK) that I've been after for years and it finally arrived today. As soon as I saw the packaging, my heart sank. Sure enough, a large chunk is missing from the body and the paint job, which is the primary selling point, is p...

Bidding Question

I have a question about the bidding process that has left me confused. I understand proxy bidding, and also the possibility of missing out on a last minute bid because of internet speed and not getting recongized, but this particular situation has ha...

Resolved! FEEDBACK

I bought a purse with multiple pockets which was okay outside but the inside lining in each pocket was disgustingly FILTHY. ..I asked for a partial refund to have it cleaned.I got the refun,butI still left negative feedback ,because there were more d...

D9CE2D4A-853C-4898-9C38-97A4B25C34F2.jpeg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leave neutral feedback, get a small refund from & not revise feedback = your banned by a seller.

Well, I have been buying stuff on eBay for 18+ yrs. Just discovered that a large seller here in Canada from whom I had purchased 5 items over the years has banned me from buying anything further. The reason appears to be because, during the last purc...

Resolved! Can I refuse a package and get a refund?

I bought an item from Australia for $15 CAD but the seller described it as a $50 item on the shipping label, which could incur me a lot of import charges that I never asked for. What should I do if this occurs? Should I refuse the package and if so, ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Parcel not delivered to GSP

My parcel left Cincinnati on January 25th at 815pm and hasn’t arrived at the gsp as of February 1st there has not been any tracking updates since then and the parcel is scheduled for delivery between February 2 and the 8th is this long of a with norm...

Unusual seller behavior.

After purchasing something from Japan, I was told my package would be sent out by the next day. The next day rolls around and I get a message saying the seller's company will be treated like a corporate entity and that the seller needs the name of my...

Devon - A question about the new eBay International Shipping Program that is replacing the GSP.

devon@ebay Hi Devon,If the cart was used and items were paid for at one time, the gsp did combine the international shipping cost. The new eBay international shipping program does have a combined shipping cost if items are multiples from the same lis...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay shipping is getting way too expensive and inconsistent

Ebay's Global Shipping is getting ridiculously expensive. I want to by an item worth $ 130 USD from Arizona, it is about the size of 1.5x of a toaster and weight 2.2 kg (5 lbs) to Vancouver. ebay shipping wants $ 67 USD BEFORE duties etc. And it isn'...

• 28 replies
  • 11 helpful

Resolved! What should I make of this

When I check tracking on usps it says delivered. The expected delivery date is jan.31st but why would it say its being shipped to erlanger after clearing customs in Toronto...package is being delivered to bc Canada. Am I worrying for no reason. Just ...

Shipping from USA to Canada

The Global Shipping Program run by Pitney Bowes for the USA based eBay sellers shipping merchandise to Canada has been patheticly slow. However, the new eBay International Standard Delivery manages to be even worse (and more expensive), which is quit...

merchendice not received

ordered a cell phone back in Jan 12. Ebay never give me any order number or confirmation email, so I have no way of tracing my order. Would like to hear any suggestion as to how to resolve this issue or maybe how to get in touch with Ebay as no one w...

Resolved! Item held up at Erlanger Kentucky

Greetings to all,I would just like some advice or guidance to a situation I have. So I purchased an item from a seller on the 17th of February and the tracking was going smoothly until the item hit the international destination. That was the 25th and...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

why is my order is always going to kentuky, erlanger?

Why my order is always sending to Erlanger, Kentucky. why not directly going to my address that kind of idea is causing delay of consumer item. that is another stop over and pending of consumer item. what are the benefit of that kind of idea. we are ...

Canadian buyers and shipping

eBay shipping for Canadians is way below useless. I live in Canada. I recently wanted to by a book that Ebay's listing said was located in Canada. Eureka! Upon further investigation, it would seem that it was a US seller but with a warehouse in Canad...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impot fees paid but then tripled at my door.

Bought an item recently, global shipping program and import fees were added at checkout and alls well (customer for 12 years). Or so I thought. The day my item was scheduled to be delivered eBay International Shipping sent me an email expressing conc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GoGlobalPost

Hello,I have order from USA shipped by USPS .The Tracking shows :Arrived Shipping Partner Facility.This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.The Seller used GoGlobalPost .I'm wondering is GoGlobalPost & GSP the same shippi...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

does it take this long for a package to get to my home city shipping facility with gsp

this is how long it took in june this is my current shipment which is giving me a headache i know. a 3rd post but at this point my package has been stuck on the "shipped from global shipping center to international destination" for about 5-6 days. im...

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 14.48.52.png Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 14.46.10.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Beware Of Buying Bell Satellite Receivers

Just a heads up for anyone buying Bell Satellite Receivers. I purchased one fand it was not cleared and deactivated from the previous owner which was advertised in the add. Upon contacting the seller, he had to contact the previous owner (a neighbor)...

Resolved! Arrived at GSP and no tracking updates since.

So i have a package that i bought. The package was delivered on Jan 13 2023 at 5:36am to GSP. And ever since then i haven't gotten any updates.Contacted pitney bowes they said to contact ebay. And when i contacted ebay they said contact PB.Expected d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors