Forum Posts

Is there safety using PayPal? Not always - read on.

I recently won a Roku 2 XS from an eBay seller in China who had GOOD feedback score (over 99) and no damaging feedback. Within hours I receive an email from PayPal informing me that I MUST initiate a dispute as this purchase seems to be fraudulent! W...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time buying on ebay and went wrong....scammed

I buy a new WD portable externe device from a seller (sun_mimi*369). Buy the item on 29 january. The guy had only good feedback and a lot of item sold. The day after, 47 negative feedback (now 78) the kind of ''He is a scam '', ''Give me my money bac...

Counterfeit Shimano bicycle chain

I recently purchased a Shimano bicycle chain from a HK dealer. It is a counterfeit item. The chain didn't come with a Shimano breakable pin. I think this is probably enough explanation for people who regularly ride and maintain bicycles. I've been sh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping theft

I did not receive my ebay purchase.It was a handmade Damascus knife from Pakistan.It was shipped DHL and LOOMIS and was lost between calgary and regina.when I told them it was most likely stolen they said there was nothing they could do about it.If t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post - nothing to do with Ebay!

I read (ad nauseum - lol) all the beefs about Canada Post's high rates, which I as a buyer don't have to deal with that much but yesterday I had to send some post-dated cheques to a company in North Vancouver. I live downtown and North Van is just ac...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned item in limbo

Hi All,I have a situation and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Last month I received an item that was SNAD. I ended up having to open a case and had to go back and forth with the seller before they finally agreed to refund me the item price plu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to buy multiple items, same seller?

Hi, I read up on how to buy multiple items from the same seller and I tried, but after I clicked on Buy Now, I just had the Payment option. I didn't see anything to the effect of buy other items or Add to Cart, etc. Can someone help me with this? Tha...

Searching option not sure why we cant

Well I'm trying to search something and I its a sports team but I dont want tickets. It ruins my search cause even if I type in -tickets it still shows me tons. Yet I see on the left side the category tickets. Why cant I just remove the category and ...

Similar (or Identical) Pages from Different Sellers

This may have been covered before, if so, sorry. I have noticed that there are many sellers whose products and pages are exactly the same as another seller. Sometimes, many sellers claim "exclusive" rights to the same product. What gives?

buying from South Korea - how much duty/excess charges

Hello E-Bayers: I am contemplating purchasing a new camera lens from South Korea. The price looks good now but I may feel differently once it clears customs and all the various charges get added onto the goods before it reaches me at its final destin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receive the wrong item, what feedback should I left

Hi, I recently bought a relatively high priced watch on Ebay. The seller has a 100% feedback, so I felt confortable to do business with him. 2 days later, I receive my watch, but not exactly my watch ; same brand, same collection, but not my watch. M...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returning an item without delivery confirmation?

I'm about to return an item due to the item being smaller than expected. The seller said they accept returns for full refund. In their return info it stated that they would pay for shipping. I then contacted the seller and asked them about it, but si...

seller profile

Hi People are selling lot of 20 iphone 5 for 8000$ which is 400$ per phone when they retail for 900$. The seller is from US and has a top seller rating. Is this too good to be true? And is using ebay and will contact me with invoice for purchase. is ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't received three orders.

I haven't received three orders I paid for in December. Two of the shippers said that my address was incorrect and was returned to them. One said initially that it didn't pass customs then, afterwards said it was an incorrect address. I'm using the s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING

I have not received my ebay purchase .It was shipped DHL.they are telling me it was lost,but how can that happen with all the tracking.It was a hand made knife from Pakistan,so when I told them it was likely stolen they said there was nothing they co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful