my bid disappear third time and I was the highest what is happening

Hi my name is Lisa I bid three time on a item and it said I was the highest bidder when I went to bwed last my max was $45.00 for a white bird cage, the same thing happen the other day both time disappear do you want me to buy or not I have phoned you guys 3 times what the hell is going on can someone please phone me or text Urgent 

I spoke to someone yestterday again and left another message for someone to call they never did

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sellers can cancel bids for any reason.

Some sellers won't sell to new members or people with zero feedback.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

concordia210126 wrote:

I bid three time on a item and it said I was the highest bidder when I went to bwed last my max was $45.00 for a white bird cage, the same thing happen the other day both time disappear do you want me to buy or not

Opting to BUY would be the best way to get a bird cage.  Buying from North America would get a bird cage quickly.  

When you are doing a Search, under the Search bar you will find the BUY IT NOW  tab.  Use that.  That way you will find an item, buy it, and soon it will be yours.  

'Soon' if you buy from North America (using  ITEM LOCATION on the left side of the page).  If you buy from China it will be many months if it arrives at all, so as you clearly seek a bird cage in a hurry, Buy It Now from North America and that will solve the problem.

BUY NOW.jpg

north am.jpg

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Phoning customer service is the last move.

In addition to the difficulty in getting through, the advice is all too often wrong or misunderstood.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply