no record of item i bought help plz

I bought an item and now it has been a month with no item, I tried to contact seller when I logged into myebay there is no record I bought it, I have 3 emails saying I did confirmed from ebay and paypal, even paypal has no record of it, im afraid I was scammed, does anyone know what I can do, I tried to report them but ebay directs you to your recently bought and says which item would you like to report but theres no item to click, its just gone but the item is still on ebay I looked it up its there the user is still selling and not actually selling anything, and even posting the wwrong $ amount to pay, with 900 or more positive feeedbacks all fake I presume, and more will be scammed, I would like my money back. plz help. advice ?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello.If in your paypal account there is no record of the original transaction,It means that your payment wasn't processed,which means that you didn't pay at all,so you shouldn't expect any delivery.maybe it was a glitch or mistake on somebody's part,but the only thing I know for sure that if Paypal has no record of your paiment It means that you didn't pay at all.Good luck.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

what is the item number?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Since joining eBay you have left three feedbacks for your sellers, two of them negative claiming non-receipt.

This transaction would be a third one where you claim the goods are not received.

eBay is not for you.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

but look at the sellers she buys from

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The two are 2$ items from china yes i never recieved those 2 i emailed them they wrote me seperate claiming to resend no worries now weeks later they wont write me back and nothing has arrived, the one im talking about though shows no payment when i have the email from paypal showing i paid ... if i was allowed to post the item # so you could see this guys sellibg carborators for 117$ but if u click the "10 sold" he sells them for under $30 mine was 23$ ... its all sketchy but my boyfriend bought it without checking this stuff ... so @pierrelebel im not jus buying stuff trying to get money back and i do not give negative feedbacks unless ness. And i bought bigger items than $2 ones if i was going to get money back or neg. Feedback someone don't you think it would be them. I jus wanted to no if anyone had this prob. Before a purchase with no evidence or record ...
Message 6 of 6
latest reply