problem with global shipping program they lost my package

Ebay with global shipping have lost my package they can't trace it wow good delivery system my package stuck in Erlanger KY for the last 7 days no one can find it just put in a complaint to paypal anybody else with same trouble NO MORE EBAY FOR ME ....AMAZON ALL THE WAY 

Arrived at US shipping Center

Jul-23-13, 08:52 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41018

Processing at US Shipping Center

Jul-23-13, 07:24 AM, Erlanger

Enroute to US Shipping Center

Jul-22-13, 05:40 AM, ELSMERE, KY

In Transit-ARRIVAL SCAN

Jul-20-13, 01:02 AM, ELSMERE, KY

In Transit-DEPARTURE SCAN

Jul-19-13, 23:00 PM, LEXINGTON, KY

In Transit-ARRIVAL SCAN

Jul-19-13, 11:35 AM, LEXINGTON, KY

In Transit-DEPARTURE SCAN

Jul-19-13, 00:19 AM, HORSHAM, PA

In Transit-ORIGIN SCAN

Jul-18-13, 21:23 PM, HORSHAM, PA

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exact same problem I had, my item just vanished off the face of the earth, never to be found again.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

To think that eBay offers the Global Shipping Program (GSP) with hefty shipping costs with tracking number and yet they get lost??  I am laughing, rolling with laughter!!

I was told that the parcels/packages via GSP would be ship in the protective container to the custom border or am I wrong?

I am sure that there will be more and more lost parcels/packages via GSP.  Will eBay reimburse the buyers the full refunds???

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi.

very funny indeed i,m from canada and ordered an item supposed to be in Whitestown Indiana. waited for tracking number a few days and finally knowdess that the irem was scanned in Nashville Tn. 312 miles down .so trarcked from nashville to Sharonville OH,another useless 288 miles and the good one is from sharonville OH to elsmere KY  26.2 miles!!!!! and i presume the scan will stop at elsmere KY instead to get by my place in Canada the item is taking a truck ride all around US..something is very wrong ..will let you know if i receive it someday..........

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It depends on whether these items are being "tracked" which notes every time they stop along the way or if they are Delivery Confirmed in which case they are only noted for certain after they are delivered to you.

They probably would also be noted when they cross the border into Canada and switch postal systems, but this would not affect private couriers like Pitney Bowes or UPS.

Personally I allow 10 to 20 days for delivery within North America to Canada.

Ten to 15 days from Europe.

Thirty day for delivery from Asia.

Then I contact the seller, allow 24 hours for a reply and either go for the Item Not Received refund or allow more time based on the seller's response.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Please make sure to contact Customer Support in these cases, as we can then do our best to find a resolution for these issues.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Please post all questions about the GSP here: Questions about the Global Shipping Program

Please post all comments about the GSP here: Comments about the Global Shipping Program

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 7 of 7
latest reply