seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

cpyue
Community Member

This is a LIAR SCAMMER seller in eBay selling JUNK to SCAM buyers for quick money. When I received the junk faucet, it totally different from my request so it cannot be used in my country. I've clearly sent message when placing my order, saying "if seller cannot supply the specification, do not take my order". Seller still just sent out something totally not I ordered. I complaint to this seller (I should complaint to eBay immediately). This SHAMELESS SELLER pretended to send me replacement parts to fix the problem. But he just lie to me to buy time; as soon as it passed eBay's resolution period, this LIAR SCAMMER  totally ignored all my email; and of course I never receive any replacement parts. Now I just got a piece of junk on hand. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER SELLER . He ships JUNKS to SCAMMER BUYERS for quick money. His dirty way is to pending on the case until it passed eBay's resolution period, then he will ignore you totally and pocket you money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LIAR SCAMMER

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

And as you may have noticed, we are not allowed to 'name and shame' fellow members.

Before I explain how to get your money back, here is what you did wrong. You ordered and paid for something without knowing what it was.

The right thing to do would be to ask the seller specific questions BEFORE BUYING.

The seller is in a difficult position, since she cannot send you anything but the item she listed. Anything else would be a Violation.

Now.

Go to the credit card you actually paid with. (Paypal is just a mediator.) Phone the 1-800 number on the card and ask the customer service clerk for a chargeback. Have the dates, payments and transaction numbers handy to help the clerk process your refund.

Be polite. CS clerks are allowed to hang up on rude callers.

Politely.-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

thank you but your suggestion has no help.

First, seller did not list the size of the hoses of the faucet, I did asked seller before placing order whether he can supply the hose size I need, and he confirmed he can. When I placed the order. I put it together with a comment, saying UNLESS he can supply the hose size I need, otherwise DO NOT TAKE MY ORDER. But he just shipped whatever on hand that is totally no use to me.

Secondly, I use Paypal for payment, and Paypal direct draw money from my bank account. How can I get the money back?

Third, shame seller pretended that he is going to send me the correct hoses, but once passed ebay's allowed complaint 45 days. This seller never response to my message, of course, I never received the said hoses.

Shall ebay conside to extend the 45 days resolution days as shipping take too long these days.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

... But 45 days rule had not been change for 180 days recently ????

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

PayPal 180 days starts on Nov 18, 2014 and will only be for transactions made on or after that date. It will not be retroactive to transactions before that date.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

But he just shipped whatever on hand that is totally no use to me.

He is only allowed to ship what he advertised. If he did not describe what you wanted in the text description, he cannot ship anything else.

For example. I list a red sweater. You like the sweater but ask if it is available in blue. The seller says yes. You order the red one but add a note that he should ship a blue one.

The seller is not allowed to ship anything but the red one you actually ordered.

To sell you a blue sweater, the seller would have to set up an different auction. I do that from time to time for my customers who know that I have 'similar' items available. For example, she needs a postage lot of 45 cent stamps although all I have listed is 49 cent stamps. I can set up a private auction.

Secondly, I use Paypal for payment, and Paypal direct draw money from my bank account. How can I get the money back?

Talk to your bank manager. But your best bet is to attach a credit card to your PP account. Then the cc can do a chargeback if necessary.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply