return policy

I had bought a product from a seller a couple of weeks ago, the item came in however, did not fit. When i purchased the product i checked out as a guest at the time.

In order for me to contact sellar I had to login to my ebay account. There is a policy of 14 day money back guarenteed, and when I contacted the seller, the individual indicated to me that he does not have any record of me buying the original size, but has my new order of the bigger size. (when i ordered the bigger size the item was 70% off) I have ALL of my emails, original packaging of the product. How do i request a refund if the seller is telling me they never had my order meanwhile, my credit card was charged and i recieved the item, that does not fit. 

Please give me feedback. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

return policy

When you purchased the item you should have received a confirmation email. In that email there should be a link that will take you to your order details page.  On that page click on the plus mark next to Additional Details and then click on return item.

You should return the item with delivery confirmation otherwise there is no proof whether or not the seller received it back. If the seller is in the U.S. the least expensive way to send a package that way would be Tracked Packet and the cost for that is around $15.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

return policy

That tracked packet price of $15 would be for a package 250 grams or less.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply