why is it when you purchased an item then you are told item and seller has been removed from ebay

brettajoy5
Community Member

Ok first time buying in Ebay and what a nightmare... paid for the items , then received an email stating seller and item was removed ,, so where is my money???? this has to be the worse site for purchasing,, never had this problem with Amazon. Also can not remember password for pay pal and do you think I can reset the password the funny part is you have to log into your account in order to change the password ????? so what if you can't remember it well there is a phone number to call with almost a three hour wait and for Ebay well there just is not a phone to call,, I just cant not believe this site is up. complete rip off. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

why is it when you purchased an item then you are told item and seller has been removed from ebay

You can get your refund through Paypal, but you are responsible for your own passwords.

Once you are into your account, the Resolution Centre is at the top of the page under Tools.

State in the Dispute that the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU).

And obviously ignore the suggestion that you Contact the Seller, just escalate to a Claim.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@brettajoy5 wrote:

,,, can not remember password ...

Forgot your password for eBay.

Click on the Help & Contact link (at the top and bottom of this page).

Go to the Contact us section. Then select Account, then Account Access, then Forgot user ID or password and get choice of email or phone options.

Forgot your password for paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/accountrecovery/passwordrecovery?execution=e1s1

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply