An item I've paid for has been removed by ebay, there's no way to contact seller. what do I do

rkojo
Community Member

I've paid for an item and a few days later received an email from ebay stating,"We're writing to let you know that we're removed an item you recently won". the money has already come out of my account and I have no way to contact the seller or see the status of the shipment (If it has been sent or not). What should I do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

An item I've paid for has been removed by ebay, there's no way to contact seller. what do I do

If the seller has been removed as well as the item, you will have to go paypal's resolution centre to file an item not received dispute.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

Go to the Resolution Centre and file a Dispute. You have not yet received your item.

In the text box, say that the seller is Not A Registered User. Ask for a refund.

Paypal will refund you and go after the seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If the seller has been removed as well as the item, you will have to go paypal's resolution centre to file an item not received dispute.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply