Can I email eBay ? the contact button just takes me to a phone, I cannot hear on phones.

Can I email eBay ? the contact button just takes me to a phone, I cannot hear on phones.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

That presents a real conundrum. To the best of my knowledge, no. The only options to speak with ebay are through Contact by Phone. Is this an urgent matter? There is a Board Hour on Wednesday where an ebay Canada staff member is available to take questions but those are usually questions about policy and procedure. Can it wait until Wednesday? The link to Board Hour is: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Board-Hour-Session/bd-p/23000000073 and it is usually active sometime on Wednesday morning. 

Other members may also know better than I. Perhaps there is a link well hidden. But, absolutely, you should be allowed to contact ebay with a problem regardless of whether you can utilize the phone to place a call. Otherwise, it would be discriminatory.

Let's wait to see if another ebay Community member can help with more specific or different advice.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Or you can try us with the problem in the meantime. What problem would you like ebay Customer Service to solve?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply