Canada Post shipping notifications!

Hello fellow eBayers.  Recently I purchased a flat iron from a seller about 45 miles from me in Vancouver.  Yesterday I received a shipping notification from Canada Post with the tracking number which is just fine.  Today I received another shipping notification with the same tracking number stating that the shipping label was created today by  the seller and the message was sent to me from Canada Post on behalf of Pitney Bowes, Global Shipping.  This I don't understand.  Canada doesn't use G.S.  This happened a couple of weeks ago with another item I purchased from a seller in Vancouver.  Why would Canada Post be doing this?  I received a message back from the seller of the flat iron and they say that this has never happened before and it hasn't until the last few weeks.  Strange things are a foot with Canada Post.  It must be all the cutbacks!!  Thank you for any info that you can provide.  Have a great day folks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Pitney Bowes does manage all Canada Post shipping bought through PayPal.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I just thought I would mention that in the three years of shopping on eBay all my transactions have been through paypal. Why in the last month this situation would happen twice is odd!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply