Ebay reject the refund. Please HELP me.

Hello Everyone,

Please help me out about my issue.

I opened the case because I ordered the service but I didn't get any service also any buyer's reply message. Buyer is NOT a Ebay seller anymore also account is closed.

When I got the reply email from Ebay for disputing. There said as below.

"As you can see, your case is not eligible because it's a service. I know this seems like a long list of requirements, but without all these factors we can't provide the comprehensive coverage that our buyers need."

I ordered from Ebay because there is trust big company and they put on the message "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" on any listing but ture is NOT. This reason is very NOT reasonable also it means that all service is not refund. why put on the "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE".

I almost paid $170 CAD but get nothing. Ebay reject a refund also when I called the service center, they just ignore me and do nothing. It is so frustrated and angry me.

I attached the Ebay email.

Anybody please help me out how to solve this issue also what I do next step.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I didn't write item name so put on the comment.

ITEM NAME : ICLOUD REMOVAL SERVICE WORLDWIDE ALL IMEI SUPPORTED

Thank you
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Did you pay with paypal?  Then try opening  a claim there.

Not quite sure why you felt eBay had you covered when there is link to read for actual coverage details.

http://pages.ebay.ca/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for answering.

I tried to call to Ebay again and there told me "Any Service is NOT cover the money back guarantee also all is buyer's risk".
so I will NOT buy any service from Ebay anymore.

Also I checked Paypal with related payment. there write down as below:
"
Need help?
First contact the seller through eBay to try resolving the problem. If it's still not resolved, go to the eBay Resolution Centre. You may be eligible for Purchase Protection.
"

That's it. I have no idea. What should I do?
Just lost the money.

Thanks anyway.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply