How do I cancel an order ?

The item said Free shipping in the title and no shipping costs were added in the description , so I went ahead and clicked on buy now but when I was paying they added $13.42 for shipping and I don't want to go through with it, what shall I do ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Contact Seller in your Purchase History to explain you want to cancel your order. You may want to mention the reason. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Once you saw the shipping cost, if you had not clicked again to accept and pay, the transaction would have ended right there.

Few sellers put shipping costs in the description. This is a worldwide site and shipping is complex.

There is a separate Shipping and Handling tab, where the exact amount you will pay appears.

Many sellers will put Free Shipping in the title, thinking only of domestic shipping. This is particularly true of US sellers who have the world's largest marketplace with low domestic postal costs and little awareness of the rest of the world.

ALWAYS check on the Shipping and Handling page. ALWAYS.

Many sellers do not ship to Canada at all.

Many US and UK sellers use the Global Shipping Program which charges you Canadian duty and sales tax plus a service charge for any purchase valued over $20 CDN(about $14USD), although if send directly by the postal system, these charges would be waived.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply