How stop and cancel first request before buy item and request second request more important subject

After receive my item. I discovery.

I purchase a laptop Apple MacBook Air.

The seller

publish :
Brand: Apple Memory: 4GB
Product Family: MacBook Air Storage Type: SSD (Solid State Drive)
Release Year: 2011 Hard Drive Capacity: 128GB
Screen Size: 11.6in. Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10, Yosemite
Seller's description
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously.

He said is a ebay error.
"

The Macbook is OS X 9.7.5 Lion"

I contact him, but he said is ebay error publish, not he fault.

How stop and cancel first request before buy item and request second request more important subject after receive item do not same publisher in the ads.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How stop and cancel first request before buy item and request second request more important subject

You cannot. So far as I know.

Try to open an item not as described case in the Resolution centre. What happens if you attempt to do that? If you cannot, you will have to contact eBay Customer Service via the Internet Relay Transfer thing under Help & Contact.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

@tommysec wrote:

After receive my item. I discovery.

I purchase a laptop Apple MacBook Air.

The seller

publish :
Brand: Apple Memory: 4GB
Product Family: MacBook Air Storage Type: SSD (Solid State Drive)
Release Year: 2011 Hard Drive Capacity: 128GB
Screen Size: 11.6in. Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10, Yosemite
Seller's description
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously.

He said is a ebay error.
"

The Macbook is OS X 9.7.5 Lion"

I contact him, but he said is ebay error publish, not he fault.

How stop and cancel first request before buy item and request second request more important subject after receive item do not same publisher in the ads.

That does not translate very well.

Are you asking if you can change the reason for wanting to return the laptop to item-not-as-described ??

-..-

Previous thread: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buying-on-eBay/How-to-do-that/qaq-p/350648

-..-

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

The seller announce and publish item come with Mac OS X Yosmite 9.7.5 but I receive item is not same as on ebay description. How stop and cancel first request before buy item and request second request more important subject after receive item do not same description in the ads on ebay.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Have you already opened a request to Return it?
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I am a buyer.
Yes. I bought item not same as on ebay publish after received item.
Before buy this item, I have request not important. Now I would like a 2 nd request more important.
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

The seller announce and publish item come with Mac OS X Yosmite 9.7.5 but I receive item is not same as on ebay description. How stop and cancel first request before buy item and request second request more important subject after receive item do not same description in the ads on ebay.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

First request before received item.
"
This return was completed on Aug 18, 2016.

Here's what happened
Aug 18
The seller declined the return request
Reason for closing
Return closed no refund

Aug 18
You requested a return
Reason for return
Changed my mind

Comments
My friend charge interest higher money then I expected. Can cancel this shipping and refund money to me.

Now,september 19th after received my item.I discovery.
the laptop Apple MacBook Air is not what he publish on he ads at ebay.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

I am deaf and no assistance.
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

What happens when you attempt to open an Item
not As Described case?

There is a function for eBay Customer Service to speak with people who are hearing impaired. It should be under Help & Contact too.
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

"What happens when you attempt to open an Item
not As Described case?

There is a function for eBay Customer Service to speak with people who are hearing impaired. It should be under Help & Contact too."
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

"What happens when you attempt to open an Item
not As Described case?

There is a function for eBay Customer Service to speak with people who are hearing impaired. It should be under Help & Contact too."

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

You cannot. So far as I know.

Try to open an item not as described case in the Resolution centre. What happens if you attempt to do that? If you cannot, you will have to contact eBay Customer Service via the Internet Relay Transfer thing under Help & Contact.
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Later today, I will ask another member here (we are all buyers and sellers and not staff) if she can reach out to help you understand how you may do this. I don't know myself.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I have reached out to another member who I know on the Discussion Board to get in touch with you. This is someone who specifically has more experience than I do with IP (Internet Phone) Relay (like TTY Relay). If they are able to help, they will either contact you privately or add to the thread here I suppose.

Ultimately, you need to explain this situation to ebay Customer Service. We will try to explain how you can do that.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

I'm not sure that I totally understand your situation.  Is the following correct......?

After you made the purchase you decided that you didn't want the laptop so you tried to cancel the purchase but you used the request a return feature even though you didn't have the item yet?  The seller doesn't accept returns and declined it. Now you want to open a return request because the item is not as described but you can't open more than one return request.  Is that what's happening?

As far as I know, eBay only lets you open one return request and you have already done that and it's been denied.  You may be able to appeal the decision by using the choice "ask eBay to step in" and explain the item on is not as described. Is it giving you that option?  If not, your only choice may be to go through the relay system so that you cam talk to customer service.

Or, if you payed through PayPal you can file an item not as described through them.  They will require you to return the item at your expense,

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Yes, I think that's what happened. The difficulty is that the member feels he cannot contact Customer Service by phone because he is hearing-impaired. I've also asked Raphael at Board Hour if he can assist with details on how to reach a CSR this way.
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

This is the answer I received from eBay Canada staff on your behalf:

Re: September 21st 2016 Weekly Session [ New ]
Options
in reply to mjwl2006
‎09-22-2016 02:41 PM

mjwl2006 wrote:
Hello Raphael. Good afternoon. I was all set to bemoan the Buy Canadian promo when word came of that sweet coupon deal. Great job. I am looking forward to using it this evening.

My question today is for posed on another member's behalf. Given that ebay Customer Service is only available over the phone, how does one who is hearing-impaired make contact? There is a member looking for help with an INR that has become complicated and he doesn't seem to understand the Internet Replay Protocol TTY process, or whatever it is called. In the meantime, I have reached out to another Discussion Board member who I think has experience with it but I don't know that she has the time to walk this other member through a complicated Return request.

Can you help? Or can you tell me how better to help this gentleman so that I can steer him in the proper direction? Hearing loss runs in my family too so I don't mind knowing for future reference.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buying-on-eBay/How-stop-and-cancel-first-request-before-buy-item-and-req...

Thank you,

Maureen
Hi Maureen,

People with a hearing disability can contact eBay through IP-Relay (not through TTY). IP-Relay works through the computer. Most internet providers offer an IP-Relay service, which is probably the best thing to tell that individual.

------------------------------

The following is a link that may be useful to you depending on who you use for Internet services:

http://www.bell.ca/Accessibility_services/Bell_IP_Relay

Message 18 of 18
latest reply