I am trying to leave feed back for a member but I cannot.... how can i do so?

I am having problems trying to leave feed back for a member that has not  paid.  How do I do this..   Each time I try it just says 0

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are the seller?

Did you open and win the Unpaid Item case?

If you did, the deadbeat got a Strike that will make it harder for him to bid on eBay in future.

He is also prevented from leaving you feedback, which would very likely be negative.

And you got your Final Value Fees returned.

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback at any time, so if your plan was to leave negative comments with a positive FB, he could have it removed and you would get a Violation on your seller account. That would not go well.

So -- you won.

If you did not open a UI dispute, do so now. It's at the bottom of this page under Resolution Centre at the moment , but has been moving around a lot today.

You only have 45 days to open a Dispute and get your fees back.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

You are the seller?

Did you open and win the Unpaid Item case?

If you did, the deadbeat got a Strike that will make it harder for him to bid on eBay in future.

He is also prevented from leaving you feedback, which would very likely be negative.

And you got your Final Value Fees returned.

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback at any time, so if your plan was to leave negative comments with a positive FB, he could have it removed and you would get a Violation on your seller account. That would not go well.

So -- you won.

If you did not open a UI dispute, do so now. It's at the bottom of this page under Resolution Centre at the moment , but has been moving around a lot today.

You only have 45 days to open a Dispute and get your fees back.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply