I bought Acer desktop ATC-710-UR61 in Mar 2017 to day sep 2017 it not working now can you help it

thtrin-6
Community Member

I bought a desktop Acer ATC-710-UR61, on mar 3  2017 to day sep 2017 is not working now, it steel not pass i year saller can you have hepl us .Thanks The Trinh

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I bought Acer desktop ATC-710-UR61 in Mar 2017 to day sep 2017 it not working now can you help it

Have you contacted your seller via PayPal? 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Unless the seller is an authorized dealer in Acer computers it is unlikely that the Acer company will respect the warranty.

EBay will only guarantee a transaction for 30 days after delivery.

That is the bad news.

The good news is that Paypal offers Buyer Protection for up to 180 days from payment.

If no more than 180 days have passed since you paid, go to your Paypal account and open an Item Not As Described dispute.

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your Paypal account page under Tools.

You may have missed the deadline by a day or two.

If so go to the credit card you back your Paypal account with and call the customer service number on the back of the card about a chargeback.

Not every credit card has a chargeback program of over six months, but try anyway.

Google Translate--

Trừ khi người bán là đại lý được ủy quyền trong các máy tính Acer không chắc công ty Acer sẽ tôn trọng bảo hành.

EBay sẽ chỉ đảm bảo giao dịch trong 30 ngày sau khi giao hàng.

Đó là tin xấu.

Tin tốt lành là Paypal cung cấp Bảo vệ người mua lên đến 180 ngày kể từ khi thanh toán.

Nếu không quá 180 ngày đã trôi qua kể từ khi bạn trả tiền, hãy chuyển đến tài khoản Paypal của bạn và mở một tranh chấp không được mô tả như mô tả.

Trung tâm Giải quyết Paypal nằm ở đầu trang tài khoản Paypal của bạn dưới Công cụ.

Bạn có thể đã bỏ lỡ thời hạn một hoặc hai ngày.

Nếu vậy, hãy đi đến thẻ tín dụng mà bạn đã gửi lại tài khoản Paypal và gọi số dịch vụ khách hàng ở mặt sau của thẻ về khoản bồi hoàn.

Không phải mọi thẻ tín dụng có một chương trình bồi hoàn hơn sáu tháng, nhưng hãy thử anyway.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

Acer's "warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser":

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/MY/content/warranty

Is the item refurbished?

90 days warranty is at the high end for refurbished electronics.

More info:

http://www.ebay.com/gds/What-to-Expect-When-Youre-Buying-a-Refurbished-Laptop-/10000000008357741/g.h...

Only purchase electronics from authorized distributors.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply