I bought a handbag that when it arrived it had some issues,I asked the seller for a partial refund

What is the best way for the seller to give me some of my money back?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I bought a handbag that when it arrived it had some issues,I asked the seller for a partial refund

Many sellers will not give partial refunds, since all too many scammers demand these on perfectly fine products.

The usual answer from those sellers is "return for a full refund", on the basis that if it is good enough to keep its good enough to pay for.

If your seller will cooperate, she can use Paypal's Send Money service.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Many sellers will not give partial refunds, since all too many scammers demand these on perfectly fine products.

The usual answer from those sellers is "return for a full refund", on the basis that if it is good enough to keep its good enough to pay for.

If your seller will cooperate, she can use Paypal's Send Money service.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

With Ebay help the seller and I came to an agreement and I was issued a partial refund, while I agree there are scammers, not everyone is looking for a free ride and should be judged on a case by case basis. My claim was warranted and the seller was honest and co-operated and positive feedback was given on both sides. Everyone is now happy. Thanks for your answer.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply