I bought an item and I got an email from them stating that ebay made a mistke on the shipping charge

drastix
Community Member

they said I paid shipping on 2 items and I would have to pay them shipping for the other 2 in order to get them

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I bought an item and I got an email from them stating that ebay made a mistke on the shipping charge

Ask for all your money back. And write off that purchase as 'not gonna happen'.

But first, re-read the listings.

Is there any indication that the seller combines and discounts shipping? If not, it is quite possible that the seller is right.

Is the seller (US or UK) enrolled in the Global Shipping Program? If she is, she cannot combine and discount shipping charges.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I looked around the help section for a while, then I decided to email the seller what I found. He emailed me back appologizing and told me it came from someone else. So it sounds like a little miscommunication and they have shipped it out today. No hard feelings and I plan on giving them 5 stars all around. Thank You
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you used a mobile device to browse and to buy, review the listing on a laptop or desktop where the whole listing can be seen.

Mobile views are limited.

And eBay seems to be trying to make them even more limited, which benefits neither buyer nor seller.

Nor eBay, since they will have to process more cancellations and disputes from poorly informed transactions.

SNAFU moves to FUBAR.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply