I have a sort a problem. I bought some Led lights for replacing.

Good day, here my problems. I order a set of Led lights to replace the one that burnt. Everything is fine, so my husband ask me to order another set, that I did on the September 16, 2017. Now my problem is that I totally forgot that I order them. On the 18 of September 2017 that is today and when I went into my orders Imjust realize that I bought 2 other sets!!! Please don't ask me were I had my head but that is my problem and if my problem is not solve I will have 4 sets of Led lights for my golf cart.

I'm asking you to solve that problem asap.

I will be waiting for your e-mail

Thank you for your understanding.

Brigitte

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have a sort a problem. I bought some Led lights for replacing.

This is a member-to-member board help and advice board, we are not ebay Customer Service Reps and, even if we were, we would not be able to cancel your orders. You will need to hope those extra items are not yet shipped and ask your seller politely for a Cancel Order request. If the items have shipped you will have to return them at your own expense by asking politely for a Return for Reasons that I Changed My Mind. If you cannot return them, consider donating them to a worthy cause or selling them yourself. Best of luck to you.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply