I have an eBay account. I bought an item as a Guest. How can I track my shipment?

amirca1
Community Member

Hi,

I bought an item as a Guest on eBay. I got an email that shows item number and tracking number.There is also a button shows "Track your order". When I click on it, it asks me to enter ebay credentials. How can I track my order?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have an eBay account. I bought an item as a Guest. How can I track my shipment?

Meh.

If it doesn't arrive in 20 days from North America**, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

If you don't get a satisfactory answer* escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If the purchase arrives when you are not home, the carrier will leave a Notice telling you where and when you can pick it up. (Usually in back of Shoppers Drug Mart tomorrow. )

Tracking is a Seller Protection and for the buyer -- warm fuzzies.

* The USPS tracking number or a refund are satisfactory. A request to wait to the end of the week is okay. a refund is satisfactory. An offer of a replacement is a scam. Telling you to close the Dispute for a refund is a scam.

**30  from Asia

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Meh.

If it doesn't arrive in 20 days from North America**, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

If you don't get a satisfactory answer* escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If the purchase arrives when you are not home, the carrier will leave a Notice telling you where and when you can pick it up. (Usually in back of Shoppers Drug Mart tomorrow. )

Tracking is a Seller Protection and for the buyer -- warm fuzzies.

* The USPS tracking number or a refund are satisfactory. A request to wait to the end of the week is okay. a refund is satisfactory. An offer of a replacement is a scam. Telling you to close the Dispute for a refund is a scam.

**30  from Asia

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for the detailed reply.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply