I just received a refund for an item I never received and its has now arrived, what can I do to?

I bought a very inexpensive item and it never arrived even after I gave it extra time. I asked for a refund and got one right away and now a few days later it showed up. what can I do to reverse this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I just received a refund for an item I never received and its has now arrived, what can I do to?

You can send the Seller a PayPal payment for the item + any shipping costs as a "personal" payment directly to their email address as far as I know in cases like this. The email address to send a payment should be in the original paypal transaction. And email the Seller to advise them. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i luv honest buyers im sure the person you purchased from will luv you to very knoble in my opinion

@onlookers wrote:

I bought a very inexpensive item and it never arrived even after I gave it extra time. I asked for a refund and got one right away and now a few days later it showed up. what can I do to reverse this?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply