I made a mistake !! Twice I bought the same shopping! .Once I pay .How that canceling the other ??

ca-soka
Community Member

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I made a mistake !! Twice I bought the same shopping! .Once I pay .How that canceling the other ??

Contact the seller and explain your problem.

Ask for a Mutual Cancellation on the unwanted item. When the request shows up in your email, agree immediately.  Leave positive feedback.

Since English is not your first language, here is a suggested message to the seller.

I apologize. I purchased (item number & item title) twice, but I only want one. I have paid for the first purchase. Please send me a Mutual Cancellation request for the second. I will accept it promptly. Thank you for your help.  (your real name)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Contact the seller and explain your problem.

Ask for a Mutual Cancellation on the unwanted item. When the request shows up in your email, agree immediately.  Leave positive feedback.

Since English is not your first language, here is a suggested message to the seller.

I apologize. I purchased (item number & item title) twice, but I only want one. I have paid for the first purchase. Please send me a Mutual Cancellation request for the second. I will accept it promptly. Thank you for your help.  (your real name)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes you are right, English is not my first language !! Thank you for your help, it is useful!

all the best, ca-soka
Message 3 of 3
latest reply