I made an offer on a BIN or best Offer item and the seller agreed but sold item to other buyer

The seller accepted my second offer on a BIN or Best Offer listing. They sent an invoice that included shipping but was incorrect because they agreed I could pick it up (we live in the same city). They asked me to cancel my offer and send it again so they could send a corrected invoice. I sent it and 4-1/2 hours later my offer was rejected (at 12:00.30 AM) The next morning I sent an email asking why they rejected my offer and they said they didn't but a buyer bid full price and paid right away. It was clearly after they agreed by message to accept my offer and ask me to re-bid and they would accept. They did not bill me but accepted the other offer for $8.00USD more and said sorry. I asked them to refund the new buyer's money and complete my purchase and they will not respond. I have all the emails to prove the case 100%. I think that the seller is unethical and their selling privileges should be suspended. They have clearly brushed me off as they think nothing will happen. Jim  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I made an offer on a BIN or best Offer item and the seller agreed but sold item to other buyer

You made an offer.

The seller accepted the offer.

Note: Offers must not include changes to shipping price.

You and the seller agreed to cancel that offer and try again.

You cancelled.

Another buyer bid more and paid while your offer was cancelled.

The first one who PAYS wins.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No The buyer said rebid and they will accept. I rebid and hours later the listing was closed before the seller issued a new invoice. So they agreed to a second offer at $27.00 at about 11:30 am and I bid. about 7:30 pm The other buyer bid 4-1/2 hours later. I found out the info the next day when I got no invoice and couldn't pay. If I got an invoice promptly I would have paid. They want to benefit by their own error and manipulation.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply