I need help setting up my spy pen. Can someone help me with instructions?

I purchased two super mini DV BPR 6.pens. However the instructions are kind of hard to follow. I've tried setting it up for use but for some reason I can't figure out how to get them up and running. I have been charging it for awhile but it is still flashing on and off. It doesn't have a steady red light. Also I put an sd card in but whenever I put it all together it won't turn on. Is there further instructions you could help me with? Thanks so much Glenda Bretz

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ask your seller

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

And if he cannot tell you clearly, file an Item Not As Described dispute to get a refund.

Note- if you bought from a seller who used the Global Shipping Program to ship from the USA, you will probably get a refund without the usual demand for proof that you have returned it to the seller.

If you bought from China, you will be required to provide Proof of Delivery to the seller. This will cost around $40.

If you bought from China, the item was made to be sold, not made to be used. It won't work because it can't work. Throw it away and count it as a learning experience.

Yeah, I hate those too.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply