I need to leave feed back for 4 Items I never Received from the same seller but the Listing Closed?

I need to leave feed back for 4 Items I never Received from the same seller but the Listing Closed? ... your help is appreciated

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I need to leave feed back for 4 Items I never Received from the same seller but the Listing Closed?

It is always your choice as a buyer whether or not to leave any feedback.  If you have something positive to say about the transaction, it is appreciated by the seller, but there is no rule that says you must leave any feedback. You will likely receive some automatic reminder msgs from the system to leave feedback after some time has passed. However, you will not receive any negative feedback  though from the seller if you choose not to leave any feedback, or if you choose to leave negative feedback, as the system does not permit the seller to leave negative feedback for any buyer.

If you have not yet received your items and reasonable time has passed, then try to contact the seller. Remember at this time of the year, due to the weather, there can be some delays in shipping, and the reminders

to leave feedback that you may be receiving from the system come automatically, irregardless of the weather.

If you have already tried to contact the seller about the items you have not yet received after reasonable time, and the seller has not responded back, then you as a buyer are certainly entitled to leave negative feedback. You are also entitled to open a Item Not Received Case with ebay.

I'm not sure if this answers exactly what you were asking in your question, but I hope it helps. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Don't leave any feedback until you have received the items.

You can find the Leave Feedback link at the bottom of your FB page. Click on the number beside your IS.

But have more than 30 days passed?

You need the Resolution Centre

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

Was the listing closed because of time passing?

You only have 45 days to open a Claim for a Refund.

Was the listing closed because the seller is now Not A Registered User?

He was probably kicked off for not sending purchases to others.

Open a Claim for a Refund, mentioning that the seller is NARU.

You are allowed to leave negative, neutral or positive feedback. Not receiving goods after 30 days have passed would be a good reason for negative feedback. At the same time you can do all eBay members a favour by leaving Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating is five stars. The lowest Rating is ONE STAR.

Sellers whose DSRs drop below 4.3 are severely restricted against continuing poor performance.

If more than 45 days have passed, you won't be able to open a Claim. But there are other options. Come back and give us more detail.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for replying..
the Listing was closed because of Time passing
I didn't post a negative feedback earlier because of the seller kept promising to send me the Items so I waited and got nothing ..

Message 4 of 4
latest reply