I received a message unpaid item and open case.i already make a note and send message to the seller

mari.simbu
Community Member
I already send a note and a message to the n
Buyer but hAve a responses,I received a message unpaid item and due to be payed today.what will I do?i already explain the reason why.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I received a message unpaid item and open case.i already make a note and send message to the seller

You have two choices.

Pay. You will get the item sometime in January because of the holiday rush.

Do not pay.

You will get a Strike against your buying account. Because most sellers have automatic Blocks against bidders with Strikes, this will make it very difficult to buy on eBay in future.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sellers are not obligated to let you off the hook when you have committed to buy an item. When you bid/buy an item, that is a message to the seller that you will pay for the item. 

I strongly suggest that you pay for the item before it's too late especially if you have already received one strike. Two strikes and you will limited on the things you can purchase. 

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply