If I did not receive an item, why would the seller not refund the shipping and handling?

I purchased nail polish in December  and never received the item. The seller only partially refunded my money so I will never purchase from this seller again.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If I did not receive an item, why would the seller not refund the shipping and handling?

While we're not allowed to 'name and shame' on the boards, you need to open an Item Not Received dispute either through paypal or ebay and don't close it until you have ALL your money back.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

While we're not allowed to 'name and shame' on the boards, you need to open an Item Not Received dispute either through paypal or ebay and don't close it until you have ALL your money back.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@abcdefghijklmnop52 wrote:

I purchased nail polish in December and never received the item. The seller only partially refunded my money ...

Was this an actual partial refund of the US$ paid?

Then you can open an INR case on paypal for the balance.

But a full refund in US$ with the drop in value of the US dollar, would mean fewer Canadian$ returned when exchanged back.

-..-

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ah, yes, plus the handling fee percentage taken by the financial institution doing the actual currency conversion.... Good point.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The seller did come through and refunded the shipping and handling after my complaints over not receiving the item that I had ordered. Thank-you!!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You are welcome. I'm glad it turned out okay in the end with your money back.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply