Is anyone else having problems receiving items from china?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

Yes and no.

There are probably no more scammers as a percentage of sellers in China than anywhere else, but there are a lot of people in China and a lot of Chinese merchandise offered on eBay.

If your item has not been delivered in 30 days from purchase, contact the seller and ask for the date of shipping, service used, and tracking number.

If he offers a refund, accept.

If he offers a replacement, demand a refund.

Do NOT accept the replacement offer, this is a fairly common scam.

If he does not respond or refund, go to the above link and start an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have only 45 days from date of purchase for this.

If the seller does not refund under that Dispute, Paypal will refund you and go after the seller for the money.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Until recently I didn't have any problems with items being shipped from China but in the last couple of months some items from China are taking for ever to get here. In the last week I have had two items refunded. One refunded once Paypal got involved and the other refunded me the next day of being contacted. It has been about day 55 with the first item and day 47 for the other. They might show up and then again maybe not.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

kylekt1
Community Member
Yeah... Massive issues with anything from China on platforms such as eBay or Amazon
Message 4 of 4
latest reply