Item Not Received even after 60 days have elapsed

I have purchased an item on ebay but have never received it despite the fact that the seller kept saying that he will resend the item.  Now that 60 days have elapsed since my purchase.  As the seller probably thinks that I have no recourse against him after 45 days, he does not even respond to my e-mail.  I could not even find a way to file a complaint against this seller.

What should I do next?  Maybe someone could tell me how to contact eBay to lodge a complaint against this seller.  This is just a small amount of money.  I don't care about getting the refund.  All I want is that eBay could stop this seller from selling anything on eBay.  This fraudulent act must be stopped.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I've had the same thing happen, the seller was based in china & there account is called ,  looking at their feedback they have a long track record of not shipping or shipping the wrong & usually broken items.  As happened to you they did the exact same to me.  throwing out a mountain of BS excuses until 45 days had passed with empty promises of shipping the item I paid for, after that nothing.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EBay reps won't do much for you because you did not file an item not received claim in PayPal WITHIN 45 days of the sale date. Once the 45 days have passed, buyers are out of luck. I usually go to PayPal and initiate an item not received claim after a month's time just to be safe.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You missed the 45 day deadline for filing a complaint with eBay/Paypal.

However, if you go to the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal is just the mediator) you can call the 1-800 customer service number there and ask about a chargeback.

Have all your dates, transaction numbers, payment amounts, etc handy to help the clerk process your refund. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply