Item not recived and ebay says can't open case more than 30 days after estimated delivery? Next?

colollen
Community Member
Seller giving me runaround. Requested refund several times now. Seller keeps delaying. Ebay says too late to open case as it's more than 30 days past estimated delivery. I know that, item never arrived and I've been corresponding with seller who after 60 days told me to wait a few more and now wants to wait to see if item was returned to them. This is why I need help. Looked at sellers account. Lots of negative feedback for items not received. Wish I'd read this first. Can someone offer direction. Please.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item not recived and ebay says can't open case more than 30 days after estimated delivery? Next?

Try to file a complaint with PayPal.  You have a longer time period to report 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Forget both Paypal and eBay, who have fairly short deadlines for handling disputes.

Go to the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal is just a very useful mediator). Call the 1-800 number on the back of the card, and ask the customer service rep about a chargeback.

Have all your transaction details (payments, currency, dates, any tracking numbers, transaction numbers) handy to help her process your refund.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

qlauhs
Community Member
Exactly same situation I am in! I'm losing confidence in buying through ebay! The seller Lied he would resend but I never receive, after that never got any responses from him. Telling me that he's resending item is actually his strategy to get pass the 30 days deadline!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to contact my card centre. Even I get money back from my credit card company, will this dishonest seller still keep the money?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply