Ladder too big

Hi there,

i just bought a  ladder from eBay.. Product arrived today and i opened the package found it too big and heavy. 

i put it back right away and would like to return it. 

Please tell me what should i do in order to return the item.?

Regards

Hai nguyen

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ladder too big

Contact the seller and politely tell him the ladder is bigger and heavier than you expected and that you will be returning it for a refund.

Repackage the ladder and ship it back to him. Remember to use a service that is Delivery Confirmed.

If the ladder came from outside Canada, mark it 'Returned Merchandise' so that he does not have to pay duty or sales taxes on arrival.

When the ladder is received, he should refund you immediately.

If he does not, come back to this thread and we will tell you how to open an Buyer's Remorse Claim.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ladder too big

Contact the seller and politely tell him the ladder is bigger and heavier than you expected and that you will be returning it for a refund.

Repackage the ladder and ship it back to him. Remember to use a service that is Delivery Confirmed.

If the ladder came from outside Canada, mark it 'Returned Merchandise' so that he does not have to pay duty or sales taxes on arrival.

When the ladder is received, he should refund you immediately.

If he does not, come back to this thread and we will tell you how to open an Buyer's Remorse Claim.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ladder too big

Hello there,
I have checked the invoice and package. there is NO telephone or email to contact to seller in Montreal as it shown here on the box... Please send me the seller "s contact information or telephone so i can directly talk to them before sending it back. thanks very much
regards
Hai Nguyen
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ladder too big

by thevoodooroom-3 on ‎07-05-2017 06:33 PM
Hello there,
I have checked the invoice and package. there is NO telephone or email to contact to seller in Montreal as it shown here on the box... Please send me the seller "s contact information or telephone so i can directly talk to them before sending it back. thanks very much
regards
Hai Nguyen

This is a Member to Member Board and not eBay itself.
You have to Contact Customer Support under Help and Contact at the top of this page.
The Utah office is open M-F 9-9 PST.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply