Made an offer

Hello, I made an offer on an item and I have not received an answer from the seller, I have been waiting for three days and I would like to withdraw my offer because I cannot wait any longer and I have found the same item from another seller...how long do I have to wait for an answer before I can purchase it from another seller?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Made an offer

Assuming the listing was a Buy It Now/Best Offer listing and not an auction, offers expire after 48 hours. Since the seller did not except your offer, it expired and you are not obligated to it.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Made an offer

Assuming the listing was a Buy It Now/Best Offer listing and not an auction, offers expire after 48 hours. Since the seller did not except your offer, it expired and you are not obligated to it.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply