Misleading ad

andra_03
Community Member

Hello,

I have purchased the following item a week ago

The description clearly states, EIGHT 8 EMBLEMS, plural, I paid over $50 USD and yet only received ONE emblem in the mail.

I wish to complain about this seller and his ad, and I would also like to receive a full refund. This is a rip-off. I cannot submit a complaint anywhere, as all the customer service pages ask me to log in, yet I made this purchase as a guest visitor to the website.

Can anyone advise, or help? I would like to reach out to eBay directly.

Thank you,

Andra

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Misleading ad

Have you contacted the seller? Perhaps they made an honest mistake.

I've never made a purchase as a guest so I'm not sure what you have access to but I am guessing that you can contact the seller and/or file a claim on the order details page or from your confirmation email. I've copied some information from a  ebay help page.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/buying-as-guest.html

You can buy some items without registering as an eBay member by using Buy It Now, and you can see your order details by following the link in your confirmation email. On the order details page you can see your purchased items, shipping status, and tracking numbers, return an item or report that you didn't receive an item.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Misleading ad

Misleading ad

Have you contacted the seller? Perhaps they made an honest mistake.

I've never made a purchase as a guest so I'm not sure what you have access to but I am guessing that you can contact the seller and/or file a claim on the order details page or from your confirmation email. I've copied some information from a  ebay help page.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/buying-as-guest.html

You can buy some items without registering as an eBay member by using Buy It Now, and you can see your order details by following the link in your confirmation email. On the order details page you can see your purchased items, shipping status, and tracking numbers, return an item or report that you didn't receive an item.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply