Ebay tracking shipment number still not provided. please help

Hello Ebay,

I am not able to track my shipment.  My order looks like it is stuck in KY since Aug 21/15.  Please provide me with the ebay tracking number for my purchase for the second leg of the trip.  My Global tracking number is UPAAB000000119658285. My order number is 311412225773  Please help.

thank you

Kristine T

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This is a member to member forum. Nobody here can help you. Go to *Help & Contact* on the toolbar, top left corner, there you will find the phone contact for CS (customer service).  They will assist you. Cheers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Don't worry.

Your item is probably not in Kentucky. That's just the last place it was recorded as being.

August 21 was a Friday.

If it sat in the warehouse over the weekend, and was put on the truck for Canada with thousands of other packages, it should be in your hands by tomorrow.

It has already been assessed for Canadian import fees, so that moves it a little faster.

The tracking is not posted publicly with any regularity.

As a buyer, you don't need tracking.

If your purchase doesn't arrive (I allow 20 days from payment for deliveries from Canada or the USA) go to the Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received dispute.

If Pitney Bowes /GSP cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded in full.

Of course, if the item shows up after that, you will have to decide what to do. PB doesn't want it. The seller was paid for it. You got your money back.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply