latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

FROM THE US TO CANADA WHO IS THE CARRIER FOR GLOBAL SHIPPING IN CANADA

DHL.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Whoever is cheapest and going that way.

Most parcels seem to be carried by Canada Post,which covers all of Canada.

(It's interesting that residents of isolated communities get their courier (UPS.FedEX etc) shipments delivered by Canada Post, as a sub-contractor for the courier.)

In some metropolitan areas, CanPar is the final carrier.

More to the point:

Has your purchase not been delivered?

(originally posted by unison)
I found this thread today while awaiting a shipment. Once I learned that Pitney Bowes was the relevant company, I was able to find my package's tracking info in about 10 seconds.

Step 1: Go to the Pitney Bowes Parcel Tracker page at https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/

Step 2: Enter your eBay-supplied Global Tracking number (mine began with UPAA...)

Step 3: You will be shown limited tracking info. In my case, only up to the point the package left the USA and entered Canada.

Step 4: Click on the "Track on carrier's website" link at the top right.

Step 5: You will be provided with tracking on the page of the actual shipping company, in my case Canada Post, with a tracking number in THEIR system.

Problem solved! If only eBay would put a link to https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/ in their shipping emails, this could all be avoided...

If the parcel is delivered while you are not home, the carrier will leave a Notice, telling you where and when you can pick it up.

Usually this is your local PO.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I tried that link and absolutely nothing happened! There's a UPAA number as well as another which I assume is now the Canada Post number... neither worked.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply